• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Apple Picking yesterday.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
We went apple picking yesterday with my daughter, son-in-law and the grand kids. Ii was a little chilly and windy , but we had fun riding on the wagon to go pick the apples.  They were even roasting marshmallows in the apple orchard. They had all kinds of activities for the kids.  Here are a few pictures of our trip. Oh, and I forgot a picture of the   caramel crunch apple pie I just made.  You can see a couple of holes in it where my husband had to have a taste.

omeg

Beautiful family nikkidog, I really mean it.You post them often, and I can identify almost each one fromt he last photo. :roll: You made that pie? OMG. If I was in your house I would weigh 300 lbs. hahahahahA beautiful work of art. Yummmmmmm.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
You and Pam and everyone who lives where it's cold make me jealous, nikki. Your family looks like they had a great time picking apples in the cold!"
And what could be better than going to grandma's for a slice of warm apple pie with a scoop of ice cream on top afterward. That is if grandpa doesn't eat it all first. LOL