• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Are you hungry?

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I grew up in Malibu before the beautiful people took over, so I'm a member of a 50s Malibu Photographic society on Facebook. It was really quite different then. One of the people posted a photo from 1942 of a guy who caught a 25 lb lobster off the beach - he feasted on it for over a week. It kind of blew me away, so i thought I would share :)http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150289246124700&set=o.203139323368&type=1&theaterIf you can't see it, let me know and I'll post the photo a different way.

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

That photo was awesome, and that is the biggest lobster I have ever laid eyes on. :surprise: Thanks for posting PSP.                                                                                   Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
It is an awesome picture. I wish the lobster wasn't in the way though. :wink:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Mben wrote: It is an awesome picture. I wish the lobster wasn't in the way though. :wink:
 That was a photo from 1942 - you understand that the guy would be well into his 80s if not 90+ right about now...:surprise:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
PSP wrote:
Mben wrote: It is an awesome picture. I wish the lobster wasn't in the way though. :wink:
 That was a photo from 1942 - you understand that the guy would be well into his 80s if not 90+ right about now...:surprise:
I wasn't thinking about all that, PSP. It's just nice to look at a nice looking man even if the photo was taken before I was born. I can still drool over Elvis from back in the day without his 70's look even popping in my head. lol-- Edited by Mben on Monday 15th of August 2011 08:54:04 PM