• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Are You Not Able To See Your Posts After Posting?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
There have been a couple of members who told me that they cannot see their posts after they make them. I'm wondering if this is happening to others? In most cases, if your post does not appear, the forum picked it up as spam (for whatever reason) and it needs staff approval to make it visible. But in these current cases, I see the posts that these members have made. They cannot see them though.  So ......... is this happening to anyone else? Any input will be greatly appreciated and will help solve this mystery.  Thanks all! 

Mben

Staff member
Hi VKSideKick, I see your post. Do you?Thanks very much for testing! :thumb:

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
that happened to me about a week ago, was really weird, it showed that I made a post but I could not see the post, I made a couple of posts and couldn't see any of them. don't let it happen again Mben! was to freaky lol

Mben

Staff member
daremeto wrote: that happened to me about a week ago, was really weird, it showed that I made a post but I could not see the post, I made a couple of posts and couldn't see any of them. don't let it happen again Mben! was to freaky lol
I'll try not to, daremeto! lolReally, I don't know why it happened to you and nikkidog
confuse.gif
 but it seems ok now. Fingers crossed it stays that way. 

Last edited by a moderator: