• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?!? 2013 SEASON KICKS OFF TONIGHT!!!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
141370875772528128_0xehptsh_f.jpg
Here we go, folks! Whether you are in our Fantasy leagues or just a lover the great game of NFL football ....... enjoy the season opener game tonight! Baltimore Ravens vs Dever Broncos! [video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwuG-g7qK0k]  [/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

I am I am I am....Tonight starts the season, but Sunday the 8th is when things really get going.If anyone needs me after say 1pm est this Sunday...Please leave a message after the beep. I'll get back to you, after football:lol:Thanks Mben for the reminder about tonight. :yourock:

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
I was ready in MARCH lol lol! Football Th, F,Sa, Su, M. We can work on the other 3 days later hehe!

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mikey7a wrote: I was ready in MARCH lol lol! Football Th, F,Sa, Su, M. We can work on the other 3 days later hehe!
 Your Miami powderpuff team is going downnnnnnnnnnn Sunday.I will be at the game when you will be at home crying in your beer.OHHHH YEAHHHHHH!!!!Just a little trash talk but it should be a good game because Vegas has the game as a PICK and you know Vegas is smarter then we are so it should be a close one.

Mben

Staff member
And where were you draft night, TonyT? I hope you got some good players in the auto pick or else you're going down! hahahaha :tongue:"
(Re: FF- I'm probably going down this week cuz Manning just had to have a terrific game last night and I just had to play against his team in the Pro league and the Rookie league this week! Can you believe that? Grrrrr!)

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
:laughhard::pants::laughhard: OMG TonyT, you crack me up buddy! As I'm a degenerate gambler, and sports betting was my niche when I lived in VEGAS, let me let you in on a little secret. Vegas spots the HOME team 3 before any betting is done. If it's a pickem in your HOME, you ain't even worth the gimme 3!!!!Sigh, what can I expect from an OSU fan though right? lmao You realize I LOVE trash talk dontcha? All kiddin' aside, damn I wish I could be there with you. GO PHINS GO! Miami 27 Cleveland 10 muahhahahahahaha

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben wrote: And where were you draft night, TonyT? I hope you got some good players in the auto pick or else you're going down! hahahaha :tongue: (Re: FF- I'm probably going down this week cuz Manning just had to have a terrific game last night and I just had to play against his team in the Pro league and the Rookie league this week! Can you believe that? Grrrrr!)
 The draft was past my bedtime, 9:30 on a weeknight is late for my ass i have to wake up at 4am to get ready for work it does suck but gotta do what we gotta do.Yeah the auto draft was actually not too bad at all. Good luck everyone.

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mikey7a wrote: :laughhard::pants::laughhard: OMG TonyT, you crack me up buddy! As I'm a degenerate gambler, and sports betting was my niche when I lived in VEGAS, let me let you in on a little secret. Vegas spots the HOME team 3 before any betting is done. If it's a pickem in your HOME, you ain't even worth the gimme 3!!!!Sigh, what can I expect from an OSU fan though right? lmao You realize I LOVE trash talk dontcha? All kiddin' aside, damn I wish I could be there with you. GO PHINS GO! Miami 27 Cleveland 10 muahhahahahahaha
 There is nothing about sports betting that i dont know, im 44 and have been betting sports for 23+ years, i have worked in the sportsbetting bizz at one time for a tout, which is a person who sells thier picks to gamblers who dont like to do all the research and handicapping of thier own.Hey not only do we play each other on the field we play against each other in week 1 of fantasy as well. Lets rock!!!Browns 24 Miami 20 

Mben

Staff member
TonyT wrote:
Mben wrote: And where were you draft night, TonyT? I hope you got some good players in the auto pick or else you're going down! hahahaha :tongue: (Re: FF- I'm probably going down this week cuz Manning just had to have a terrific game last night and I just had to play against his team in the Pro league and the Rookie league this week! Can you believe that? Grrrrr!)
 The draft was past my bedtime, 9:30 on a weeknight is late for my ass i have to wake up at 4am to get ready for work it does suck but gotta do what we gotta do.Yeah the auto draft was actually not too bad at all. Good luck everyone.
I forget people do have jobs outside the home. Excuse accepted! lolAs far as getting players in the auto draft .... It matters but in some cases, it doesn't. I was able to pick up a few good players this time again but from past experience, having the knowledge on how to move them around, trading, adding, dropping, etc, has always my demise! I promise I won't tease you again, TonyT! :pants: Ummmm ... No! I think I'll continue! lol-- Edited by Mben on Saturday 7th of September 2013 01:45:39 PM

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Injury, surprises, and it's week one! We will all have a better idea about our teams soon, same as the real teams will. Amazing night for Peyton Manning! I knew he had some left, but man o man, that was masterful. I also knew B-More's Defense was questionable. Denver has a few holes in their D also though. Great game, none the less. "
Hey TonyT, is your QB for OSU going to be ok? I doubt The U will get enough votes this year to face Bama, was hoping you guys could take them down.

omeg

I never watched a game like I did yesterday between my Detroit Lions and the Vikings.  Edge of your seat fun, and some of the things that happened were just unbelievable. Lions did win, and I am thrilled they won their opener. Lets hear about some of the games yesterday that members might of watched.Tonight is Monday Night Football and it is a Double Header. Awesome.

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well Mike your phins whooped our ass."
it was a fun game to be at but a very ugly game to watch, neither of our teams are really that good.

omeg

Tonight is Thursday Night Football...Jets vs Patriots.I have the chips and cheese already, and the beer is in the fridge. :lol:Then 2 days later......SUNDAY!!!!Enjoy the game everyone who will be watching.

Mben

Staff member
Chips and cheese . What kind of cheese, Pam? Like nacho cheese? We are in such different parts of the country that I have my chips and salsa ready for tonight! Not really. I'm not entertaining anyone. not even myself. lol But if I were, it would be salsa to go with my chips (tortilla chips). If it was regular potato chips, it'd be chips and dip . Ok, so why did that catch my eye and not that the post was about football?!?!?! LMAO! GO PATRIOTS! (sorry Pam) The Patriots have been a favorite team of mine. Tom Brady has been a favorite QB of mine definitely and Tedy Bruschi being from the University of Arizona and all. (Bruschi being an ex Patriot's player) I saw Gillette Stadium last year when I went to Boston. It was very cool that I was able to see it. I've seen Gillette, The Cincinnati Bengals stadium, the N.O. Saints stadium (the one they used during hurricane Katrina) and Fenway Park. Oh and the TD Garden where the Boston Celtics and Bruins play at. I'm just keeping track for no reason at all. lol Again, I went off on a tangent! lol Enjoy the game tonight!-- Edited by Mben on Thursday 12th of September 2013 02:17:33 PM

omeg

:lol: What a funny question about my Chips N Cheese.The chips are Tostitos.The cheese is a con caso dip really.  Cheese with light mixture of salsa in it.  YUM.  They sell it right next to the chips ually, in a small jar.I warm up the chips, and the con caso, and then dig in.I have never been able to eat potato chips with dip. Especially that nasty Green Onion stuff they make.
doh.gif
Ranch dip is tolerable with chips, but much better on vegetables than chips. :lol:Wow...Okay, it is official, I need to find something to do. haha 

Mben

Staff member
Oh, ok. I love that cheese in the jar. I can eat a whole jar in one sitting. But I eat it with Fritos. Yum!"
And the green onion dip is the bomb! Love it too!"
So football tonight, huh? LOL

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Ok, so why did that catch my eye and not that the post was about football?!?!?! LMAO! Ummm, cause you're a woman?  :laughhard: Great game Thursday night, it shows me what I have thought since July. Miami and it's Dwill KILL both of these teams! 

Mben

Staff member
Mikey7a wrote: Ok, so why did that catch my eye and not that the post was about football?!?!?! LMAO! Ummm, cause you're a woman?  :laughhard: Great game Thursday night, it shows me what I have thought since July. Miami and it's Dwill KILL both of these teams! 
Very funny, Mikey! :tongue: lolWhen I did talk football with Pam, I was talking about wanting the Patriots to win and apologizing to Pam about her Lions. Ummm, Mben, her Lions weren't even playing. It was the Jets! :homer: LOLIt was the damn cheese that threw me off! :lol: 

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
(Somewhere over Oklahoma.....)I know that it's not pro football (allegedly anyway :thumb:), but how about UCLA today? Down 21-3 to Nebraska in the 2nd quarter AT Nebraska, they came back to win 41-21!I hope that the farmers don't take it out on the cornfields  :surprise: P.S. - What exactly is CASO dip? Please tell me that you didn't mean queso.....Holy Guacamole!:laughhard:

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Shhh Patrick, LMAO! In her defense, if you type caso dip recipe into Google search it brings up Queso Dips :nono:College is so weird, 2 halves look like two completely different games at times. How about the shootout in Texas? Shows me Bama's vaunted Defense, really ain't very vaunted after all! I think LSU or FSU can beat them, and I KNOWmy Canes could!

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Oh, and if you watched Ohio St. vs CAL, it was clear the OSU team were PRO size guys. CAL looked like 7th graders across the line from them....jeez!

omeg

IT IS FOOTBALL SUNDAY GANG!!!!My Michigan State Spartans won yesterday, as well as Michigan Wolverines.  YEA!!!!Today, My Detroit Lions are playing Green Bay Packers. My butt will be in front of my TV for sure.Everyone enjoying games today, good luck with your favorite teams. :roll:

Mben

Staff member
The AZ Wildcats didn't play this week, so all I have to root for are the AZ Cardinals today. Oh wait, I need to root for Mben's BAD AZz Rookz and Mben's BAD AZz Proz! My 2 fantasy teams. Come on boyz ...... let's take care of some bizness!
h96629AFD
At least runz to the endzone for some touchdownz! Screw the Artic! :lol:-- Edited by Mben on Sunday 6th of October 2013 02:54:49 PM

omeg

ITS FOOTBALL SUNDAY!!!GO DETROIT LIONS!!!Anyone watching the games today?Hoping all our favorite teams do well. :roll:

omeg

Its the weekend again.....Weekends mean college football, and Pro Football.Who is watching the games today?GOOOO MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS

Mben

Staff member
The AZ Cardinals lost on Thursday night. My grandson's flag football team, the Tucson Jaguars, lost this morning. I hope the AZ Wildcats and my Fantasy teams do better than those 2 teams. :cheer:

omeg

It is the weekend, and it is full of football.:maddance::maddance:I'll be watching the Spartans today who are 6-1.Tomorrow I'll be watching the Detroit Lions and see if they can get back on track from last weeks loss.Enjoy the weekend everyone.

omeg

Okay WOW...That game with my Lions yesterday was amazing. Right down to the finish.Detroit pulled it off. YEAH!!!:maddance:How did everyones  teams do yesterday?Gawd I lve football. :lol: