• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Atlantis Gold Free Roll Games....seem different?

pnice

I try to join as many of the freerolls as I can and I noticed on the last one I was paying (Spartan Slots) today seemed different in reguards to the number of wins on any spin.  I bet I played through the $20 and only won on 20 or less spins.  I played the first half @ .10 a line and when I dropped to $10 I switched to $.01 a line and played the rest on that. I know you aren't supposed to win on every spin but it really felt so much tighter than normal that I checked the pay lines multiple times doubting that I really wasn't winning. First place is sitting at $418 right now and 10th is at $107.  I was just curious if anyone else played or is playing in that tournament and how they thought it was playing out for them.

omeg

Gee, I dont play the freerolls at Atlantis Gold or Spartan Slots but the first place spot sitting at only a total of $418 tells me that it must be hard to rake up a hefty total while playing the games? Which I result to being a very tight game. Just my thoughts.  I mean I have played tourneys where the totals were much higher for the winning person, but that could be different per different games I guess.  Hard to really say what I am getting at. :lol:                                                                      Pam

melnzac

It doesnt seem to matter if its 9 or 30 lines.  Free rolls I hardly win any thing good, dont hit bonuses.  It gets boring actually.  The games definately seem to play differently to me in tournaments.  

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
August2023