1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Baby Sitting for 2 today.

Discussion in 'PHOTOS AND STORIES' started by nikkidog, Nov 19, 2012.

1. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

My son and his girlfriend   moved back to our town after being in Flordia for 16 years.  I am babysitting for is Jack Russel Tarrier  today along with my daughter's son Ryan, so I guess you would say I have 7 grandchildre now, plus my daughter in Maryland is expecting her 3rd inApril.  Have a Happing Thanksgiving everyone. I will be heading to Maryland  wed. along with the rest of the family.
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

You are super grandma, nikki! [​IMG]Have a super Thanksgiving in MD! I'll be right up the road from you. lol
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  3. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Hey nikkidog, Mben is right, you are SUPER GRANDMA for sure.Never underestimate the power of a DOG when it comes to family ties. heheI have been babysitting for my Brothers Beagle for about three weeks now while he was in New York, and I know for a fact she is a important part of the family.You enjoy your Thanksgiving nikkidog, and have a safe trip.Return to us with many pics, and stories. ( I have asked Mben to do the same) hehe                                                                                               Pam-- Edited by PMM2008 on Monday 19th of November 2012 03:40:26 PM
  4. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Thank you Michele and Pam. wishing  you both  and your familys  a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy time spent with your familys. I know you will have a great time. would also like to see many pictures.