1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Bathroom Chuckle

Discussion in 'JOKES' started by desperado347, Jan 27, 2010.

1. desperado347

desperado347 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I was barely sitting down, when I heard a voice from the next stall saying: Hi, How are you? Now I'm not the type to get into a restroom conversation, so I don't know what made me answer, but I did, somewhat embarrassed, say, Doing just fine. And the other person says: 'What are you up to?What the heck kind of nonsense is that? At this point I'm thinking this is just to bizarre!But I say: 'Uhhh. Just taking care of business.'Now I'm just trying to get out of there as fast as I can, when I hear another question: 'Can I come over?Wow! This is getting way to weird for me! To politely end the conversation I say: 'No...I'm a little busy right now!!! Then I hear the person nervously say: 'Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's some idiot in the next stall who keeps answering all my questions!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

I'm still chuckling, desperado! Thanks for the laughs this morning! [​IMG] (<---- that picture is not me, just for the record! LOL)
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014