• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed Bel and Sean from Win palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
red eye got the better of sean from Win palace,  Vegas in nov 2009
bel.jpg

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
And I'll bet the bed isn't even messed up! I love staying in the hotels when they're comped. I really loved Harrah's in Tahoe the second day in the room I found a $500 chip on the floor between nightstand and one of the beds. And I owe it all to that whopper that friend dropped night before and my craving for something sweet. I didn't know they had them that big.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
SO just let me see if i understand this...so you are in the room, and you were craving something sweet and suddenly you remember your friend dropped a chocholate malt candy the night before ...so you went to find it (really i can't laugh-been there done that, lol) So did you ever find the Whopper?

Last edited by a moderator:

mixx

Banned
helwin wrote: And I'll bet the bed isn't even messed up! I love staying in the hotels when they're comped. I really loved Harrah's in Tahoe the second day in the room I found a $500 chip on the floor between nightstand and one of the beds. And I owe it all to that whopper that friend dropped night before and my craving for something sweet. I didn't know they had them that big.
That's off the hook!!! Nice picture too!

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
               As I was picking up the Whopper, that's when I saw it. I couldn't believe it was real. I had my hotel mate cash it in and gave him half, called my mom and had her pay my counter checks off after playing with more than I had planned, but hit 4 aces a few times. I was so lucky then. I hit 26 Royal Flushes in 6 month period. It was scary, everywhere I played I was hitting them, big ones, little ones. On the same machine, 3 in the same row, and one of each suit on a small bank of nickel ones, of course I had to go just about all in each time and had someone with me, he got one of them. Last one we needed was in spades and they came. Sure wish I had even part of the money I gave away just so they could have fun too. I also found a little sack that I almost didn't bother to pick up, went back to get it. Not only was it ideal for arcade tokens I was accumulating for my son, it had $700       Their photo sure reminds me of how happy that kind of playground makes you feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.