• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

\Best Dad Ever\ - Parental Punishment At It's Best!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
This is good! Not for the daughter, but for any parent who wants to make a statement to their kids! So to our forum dads, would you go this far to prove a point? Let me tell ya, if you decide to, you'd look pretty darn hot ... just like this guy! :lol:A Utah dad got so fed up with his teen daughter's too-short shorts that he taught her a fashion lesson she'll never forget. Scott Mackintosh publicly modeled his own version of his daughter's Daisy Dukes and, in the process, became an Internet hero. I simply did this in hopes that my daughter would know of my great love for her and that she knows of her great worth, Scott Mackintosh told the Deseret News about the photo of himself in cutoffs, which has since become a Tumblr sensation.   Now that it has gone viral, I hope that young women everywhere understand their great worth. I will look like an idiot any day if that point gets across. Full story <a href="http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/dad-wears-short-shorts-to-teach-daughter-a-lesson--becomes-online-celeb-171218029.html?utm_content=buffer34048&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=Buffer" >here</a>. 

Last edited by a moderator: