1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Best tips for Las Vegas

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by belgamo, Jul 24, 2009.

1. belgamo

belgamo No Deposit Forum Founder

Vote for best las vegas tip.
  2. msfilly

msfilly WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I voted for players card I had one at the end of ny trip was all budgeted out got my free money off the card and won $200.00 bucks so at least I didn't go home broke
  3. ncas575

ncas575 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

yum yum yummmmmmmm~ love vegas 'cause of food everywhere. No wonder why I and my hubby both have biggggg bellies. Yup, we sure do but hey, one life to live so who cares if I wwant to eat, I will eat as much I can...[​IMG]ty for the awesome contests.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  4. Janet0023

Janet0023 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I voted dont go to sleep!!! I went twice to Las Vegas!! Its a place that you dont want to sleep.So Many places to see and gamble and you dont have time to sleep. Its beautiful out there.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  5. I_am_Loni

I_am_Loni WELL KNOWN MEMBER

As a lifelong resident of Las Vegas, I suggest strongly that you get a card wherever you go; you can use the points to eat!
  6. computerchicknicole

computerchicknicole WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Living some what close to Vegas , (AZ) It always important to make sure you have the gas for the trip home!!!! Made that mistake once ........."
    "
    May the slot gods be with you!!!!"
    "
    Nicole