1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

BET PHOENIX YOU CAN'T LOSE $100 SLOT REVIEW CONTEST ~ Closes 7-28-10

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

I have sent off the list to Nicolas of members who are eligible for the 2nd $10 chip and a chance at $100! (doubled to $200 if you have deposited!) "
    "
    Good Luck to all of you. "
    "
    Nicolas has until Wed to come on by and pick a winner but it could be sooner! You never know!
  2. Mben

Nicolas should be by sometime today to choose the winner! [​IMG] "
    "
    And yes, I reminded him of the 2nd $10 chip crediting. [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  3. Mben

Check your accounts for the 2nd $10 chip gang. Crediting has started! Yippie!
  4. Keth30

Keth30 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Got my $10 free chip, ty Bet Phoenix and No Deposit forum for a fun contest.Love the new fruit slot, it's awesome!Thanks again,Keth30
  5. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Nothing yet for me..grrr!!
  6. Mben

Thank you for confirming that Keth and queenmap, we're looking into yours and chillimellow's account now.
  7. firebird39

firebird39 Banned

nothing for me yet either
  8. Mben

Nicolas does not know why all were not credited. "
    "
    Unfortunately he cannot get those not credited tonight until tomorrow. I am sorry and so is he."
    "
    Here are the names he has so far:"
    "
    queenmap"
    kirchmar "
    mskinman "
    "
  9. yayaya

yayaya NEW MEMBER

What a great promotion! I had a blast. Thanks you guys and BetPhoenix. Hope to see more in the future. I'm off the net for a few days but congrats to the winner[​IMG]if I miss the news.
  10. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Mben, BetPhoenix gave me 50.00 for my birthday bonus last nights. They are great! The 10.00 was not there before that. Did  Nick  pick a winner for the review yet,
  11. queenmap

Thanks Mben and Nick for looking into the no credit situation. :)
  12. Mben

Not yet nikkidog. He will though, when I don't know. But he will. [​IMG] 
  13. chillymellow

chillymellow WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I guess you are right, mben, I should find a new place to play. No $10 second chip and no cashback chip either."
    BetPhoenix can fall right back into the ashes they rose out of. One bad experience I can forgive. Two even. Maybe three. 4 in a row, though? I don't even let my husband get away with that.
  14. Mben

I only suggested that to you because it seems anything you have to say about BP is negative (not saying that in a bad way) and if I were to have that much negativity in my life regarding anything, I'd get rid of it. It's not healthy. I'm sure you will get this last $10 and who knows, maybe even win the review contest.Then after that, take a break from BP, sweetie. Not worth the stress. IMO  [​IMG]
  15. chillymellow

well. I thought I was holding my tongue pretty nicely, and have been trying to find something nice to say. Unfortunately for me, I seem to keep falling through the cracks. I really did like them but pretty is as pretty does. I thought I gave them a good review but there were others that were probably much better. I don't think I exaggerated or told tales about them that were untrue. Not my fault that they made mistakes and/or made promises they didn't keep."
    I encourage those having good transactions with them to keep playing and having a good time. I did FABULOUSLY on the freerolls, though they confiscated my money due to their mistake. That's their perogative. It was fun winning and thinking I could finally get a bit ahead of some financial issues, but not fun when they stung me without so much as a sorry, sucker . "
    I'm really not trying to slam them-they can do that all on their own, or they can work on improving the small amount of issues they have with customers. I hope they do work on that- I want all my friends here and elsewhere to enjoy their experiences with BetPhoenix.
  16. MommyMachine

MommyMachine A Mommy Machine

Did St. Nicolas pick a winner yet ? [​IMG]
  17. firebird39

firebird39 Banned

not that I have seen or heard...still haven't gotten second $10 yet
  18. chillymellow

still no cashback or second $10. Not to sound negative, or anything...."
    "
    lol
  19. queenmap

No second $10 for me either yet...grrrr! Lost my winnings already. It got tighter than a fart. LOL
  20. chillymellow

so what's up with this contest? How many BP employees does it take to screw in a lightbulb? I guess our reviews were so darn good it's going to take awhile for them to decide. They were pretty good, guys!
  21. Mben

Everyone, I have no control over what BP and Nicolas do over there. All I can do is ask and remind him of the crediting and naming a winner. "
    "
    I am hoping he comes and visits this thread today.
  22. chillymellow

Love ya for that, Mben!
  23. queenmap

Mben...its not your fault or anyone here, we all know that! Keep up the great work and hopefully someone from BP will get it going and let this contest close.
  24. Mben

Thanks ladies! [​IMG]"
    "
    And Nicolas, this is for you when you come visit ............. we still love ya too! [​IMG]
  25. Nicolas-Johnson

Nicolas-Johnson NEW MEMBER

Hi Everyone,"
    "
    I'm really, really, sorry for the delay. This was completely my fault, I apologize."
    "
    I'll get everyone credited in 24 hours and everyone will get twice their prize money as an apology for the delay!"
    "
    The winner is Xpostal for that amazing review of TEXAN TYCOON."
    "
    Thank you everyone for participating, you all did an amazing job! Thank you so muhc!
  26. givennsz

givennsz BINGO MOMMA

Wow thanks Nicolas your the best. Congrats xpostal!!
  27. Mben

CONGRATULATIONS XPOSTAL!! [​IMG] It is a great review! (along with everyone else's!)  [​IMG] Enjoy your prize! [​IMG]
  28. queenmap

Congrats xpostal and thank you Nicholas and Bet Phoenix!!
  29. firebird39

firebird39 Banned

congrats xpostal!!! how exciting, thank Nic and bet phoenix for the great contest, it was a challenge
  30. MommyMachine

MommyMachine A Mommy Machine

Congrats XPostal!