1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

BETTER FREE SCREENSHOT SOFTWARE

Discussion in 'WINNING SCREENSHOTS' started by SPADEAHOLIC, Feb 10, 2010.

1. SPADEAHOLIC

SPADEAHOLIC Thinks Too Much

BEST SCREENSHOT SOFTWARE
  2. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

[​IMG]thanks spade
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  3. ladyceltic

ladyceltic WELL KNOWN MEMBER

TYTYTY Spade for the link. It works GREAT!!!!  I could not get my print screen key to work so i had no way to take screenshots before [​IMG] Thanks again [​IMG] I am having a great time taking and posting them!!!!
  4. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

5. Raenette2

Raenette2 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Check out this one!
  6. SPADEAHOLIC

Holly CRAP on a $6.25 bet??????????????Had one not that good was $8600 on crazyCatWTGGGGGGGGg Did you win tour?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  7. Jamie Oliver

Jamie Oliver Banned

Awesome post!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
  8. SPADEAHOLIC

WTH happened to the link or file? Mben?
    Mben likes this.
  9. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Because of our migration to this forum platform, there are some questions that I don't have an answer for. Yours above being one of them. :(
  10. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

I have been searching for this post for weeks since buying my new pc. Now the link is gone and i can't remeber the site :dino:
    PMM and Mben like this.
  11. Mben

I'm sorry about that cat. I looked for it on the old forum, but couldn't find it there because the old forum wasn't what it used to be. Belgamo had gone in and cleaned house in order to possible keep the old forum online, but with a new name. It has since been taken offline.

So my question is this ... if this is the "Best Screenshot Software" as Spade says it is, why doesn't he remember the name of it or even have the link bookmarked? lol
    cat034 and PMM like this.
  12. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

I now remember it was printkey i think 2000. Tried to find it but ended up downloading something but it wasn't screen shot software lol.
  13. Mben