• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Expired BINGO HALL NO DEPOSIT BONUS - $60 FREE CHIP

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
125x125.gif

Slide through the snowy holiday slopes of games at Bingo Hall! How, you ask? New players will receive $60 absolutely free from Bingo Hall just for signing up!

All you need to do is create a new player account from our link or banner and log in. If you used our link or banner to signup through and log in with, the system will automatically give you $60 free. No code or deposit required!

But wait ... if you already have and account at Bingo Hall, you have to continue reading!

Existing players are able to collect this no deposit bonus too. Just use our link to log in with and your account will be credited with the $60! (your last transaction cannot be a free bonus)

accepts players from the USA

Last edited:

Mben

Staff member
Here is more info about the free $60.

It can either be for new players, in which case this is their first bonus ever or, if it’s for existing players, it can’t apply to those who already received a free bonus (their last transaction can’t be a free bonus, but a deposit, in case of existing players).

Does that apply to you, krystalkitty? Your last transaction was a free bonus with no deposit afterward?

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
My user name is Gogirl47 at Bingo Hall....Can't get through with your links?! Thank you if you can get it for me!
Cheryl, I've fixed the link in the banner. Thanks for that heads up.

Can you try to get to their site again and tell me what happens? Thanks!

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Sookie, I made a deposit and tried to get the bonus & it said I was not eligible? Work your magic girl! lol :gogirl:
I'm on it. :)

Cheryl, the rep told me you were credited the $60 yesterday. You must have worked some magic on your own. :)

As far as the bonus is concerned, players will be automatically be credited with the free bonus as long as they never received a free bonus before. Existing players whose last transaction was a deposit can receive the bonus, but it will not be automatic if a free bonus was already awarded in the past. In that case, contact support or post in this thread if you need help claiming it.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Existing player.
Ok, so a few more questions then....

1. Was your last transaction a no deposit bonus?

2. Did you see this part?
As far as the bonus is concerned, players will be automatically be credited with the free bonus as long as they never received a free bonus before. Existing players whose last transaction was a deposit can receive the bonus, but it will not be automatic if a free bonus was already awarded in the past. In that case, contact support or post in this thread if you need help claiming it.

3. If so, have you contacted support?

Reactions: Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch