• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

BINGO SKY $25 FREE - US players accepted

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
<a href="http://affiliates.cyberaffiliatenetwork.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_226b_42" ></a> BingoSKY is giving new customers an instant $25 free trial bonus upon registration. Try our bingo games for free before making an initial deposit. Terms and conditions apply. * Winnings derived from the $25 trial bonus cannot be<script language="JavaScript"></script> payout. An initial deposit is required prior to any winnings being<script language="JavaScript"></script> payout. Offer applies to new customers only. Unless otherwise stated, customers reopening their BingoSKY Account cannot claim this bonus Only one offer can be claimed per customer. <table> <table> -- Edited by belgamo on Tuesday 4th of May 2010 01:48:06 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

bingoladyz

Hey Belgamo, thanks for the new bonus and free money lol! I admit that I had never tried this place before but I am glad I did. I got my Free $20 (as advertised here) and was so happy to ACTUALLY see it! You have to deposit to play bingo for real money but I was able to win some on slots and it made it easier (lol) for me to make a deposit. Cool site, nice CM's and pretty small games! THX!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGurl22222