• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Black Friday - 11/26/10

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
So who went out shopping on this Black Friday? Not me! I'm not one to fight any crowd at any time of the year so it would be absolutely insane for me to do it on a day like this. lol
images
images
images

Last edited by a moderator:

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
I am tired and very cranky lol. I went to Walmart for my brother this morning cuz he has 3 little ones at home. He wanted two of the lap tops that were going for 199.00. Well it was a wasted trip cuz Walmarts ordering department decides to only order 6 of the lap tops. I mean why have the biggest sale of the year and only have 6. This is my last year going for anyone. PERIOD!!!!! haha

omeg

I used to go out on Black Friday when I was younger.  I remember the stores used to actually give out free stuff to the first few # of customers who came thru the door. That was fun.  Does anyone know? Do they still do that anywhere? It was always bitter cold here in Michigan, dark outside, and your standing in line to be let in a store that wasnt open yet.  People pushing and shoving. It was pretty much maddness. yet, I too did it. Like givennsz was saying, it is usually disappointing nowdays. The store never has many of what they advertise, and it usually ends up being a wasted trip. Been there done that.  Blahh. Hoping all that go out today shopping, they are safe, and successful in their hunt for Christmas gifts.  Have fun.....                                                                                                Pam

Last edited by a moderator: