• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Bonuses are supposed to be fun, not get on ones nerves

omeg

Hi gang:I was playing the free tourney at Liberty Slots this morning, and the game was Cleopatra's Pyramid. I like the game enough, and the one bonus round, which is hard to get is 20 free spins I believe. The other bonus which I do not like so much is the pyramid bonus. You get a pyramid made of blocks and for every successful block that you choose a money amount you get to go up one level until you eventually reach the top. (I have no idea what happens if you actually reach the top). If you are unlucky like me, you get the dreaded ugly snake which ends your bonus round immediatly. I swear, I have never made it past the second level before seeing the snake.I get this bonus round, and I just cringe. :lol:That got me to thinking... there must be other bonus rounds out there that players feel the same way about.  The dreaded stomach drop when you get it.Can anyone else tell me about bonus rounds they actually dont care for or feel they are really hard to succeed in?For me, Rival has some real nasty ones too. :lol:I am just curous gang......Look forward to some replies.                                                            Pam

tecknomania

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The Butterflies game in Vegas Tech. The butterfly bonus?? I never get ANYTHING. And that's the only bonus it has as far as I can tell. I hate that game for that very fact. I never get anything from the stupid butterfly bonus and it doesn't hit big or hit often. Lame game. (IMO)

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Hate the pyramid!!!! I suck! Never play that game for real! I also tend to stay away from all RTG games that you have to choose! I like the no brainer ones!!!!

omeg

tecknomania wrote: The Butterflies game in Vegas Tech. The butterfly bonus?? I never get ANYTHING. And that's the only bonus it has as far as I can tell. I hate that game for that very fact. I never get anything from the stupid butterfly bonus and it doesn't hit big or hit often. Lame game. (IMO)
 :lol: I couldnt agree more. Your post made me laugh out loud.  That game is something else.Thanks for the reply.                                                                  Pam

omeg

krystalkitty wrote: Hate the pyramid!!!! I suck! Never play that game for real! I also tend to stay away from all RTG games that you have to choose! I like the no brainer ones!!!!
 I love the bonus in PAYDIRT, but when you get the one you have to choose the mine? I always get a cave in the first try. SUCKS.:lol:  No brainers are the ones for me too kitty.Thanks for the reply.                                                                Pam

signman48

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hey PamI made it all the way to the top of that dang pyramid once, Got $1200.00 @ $6.25 a spin( Free Tourney ) after that Zeroed out.

omeg

signman48 wrote: Hey PamI made it all the way to the top of that dang pyramid once, Got $1200.00 @ $6.25 a spin( Free Tourney ) after that Zeroed out.
 Amazing you made it to the top of that darn pyramid. :yourock::yourock: 

pnice

I don't like the Cleopatras Pyramid bonus either. I'll still enter the free tournament but play through fast at $10 or more a spin. That and the supermarket game. I don't like the bonus round on it either. Seems like every prize item is worth pennies on the amount bet. Even going through all three isles usually results in a low bonus total. I don't like most of the Liberty Slots slot games. The newer games like the spy one are better than the old games they have. They look cheap or something.

omeg

pnice wrote: I don't like the Cleopatras Pyramid bonus either. I'll still enter the free tournament but play through fast at $10 or more a spin. That and the supermarket game. I don't like the bonus round on it either. Seems like every prize item is worth pennies on the amount bet. Even going through all three isles usually results in a low bonus total. I don't like most of the Liberty Slots slot games. The newer games like the spy one are better than the old games they have. They look cheap or something.
 hahaha, I had forgotten about the supermarket game. Ahh yes, the bonus totals after you pick your items is a trip. Thanks for reminding me of that game. Doesnt seem like they have played that one in a while.The part about playing the game at $10 per spin? I do that too. :lol: Just to get thru it quickly. Less painful that way. hahaI know there are members out there who love Liberty Slots games, but I think many of them are just plain silly.  Just my opinion.Thanks for the post, I couldnt agree more.Welcome to the forum by the way......Hope to see more of you on the board.                                                                   Pam

tecknomania

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I must say though...I freakin' looove Funky Chicken.  Whenever the bonus round pops up, the chicken with the sign struts out and that music starts...i will even turn up my speakers i love it so much.And, I love Cool Bananas.  Its my favorite trustworthy for something game.  I love the freespins stacking.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking we needed a thread where we could post what our FAVORITE bonus rounds are! Thanks for sharing tecknomania! :nod:My hate list:Cleopatra's bonusShopping game bonusMermaid game bonusMy love list:Diamond Mine game bonusDr Love bonusIt's a Mystery bonus (RTG)All free spins bonus rounds! lolMy that's so weird listThose bonus rounds where you pick things until it's over BUT you can pick them all. Like that Bomber game at Liberty Slots. You can pick all the planes and get a second screen (I think all the time but maybe only sometimes?) and pick them all and then it's over. And that Magic Spell game too (I believe) Same thing. Why not just give us one symbol to click on for a total prize? Not meaning pick one out of 3 or whatever, but just one that would have the same total $$ amount behind it as the total of each individual symbol has added up. I feel like it's a waste of time clicking each plane and not have the thrill of maybe clicking a Collect . You're gonna get them all no matter what.

tecknomania

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My gambling brain tells me that it is the order you pick them in that decides your bonus amount.  I'm pretty sure my brain is lying to me, but that's what it tells me when I hit one of those types of bonus rounds. 
confuse.gif
Mben wrote:
My that's so weird listThose bonus rounds where you pick things until it's over BUT you can pick them all. Like that Bomber game at Liberty Slots. You can pick all the planes and get a second screen (I think all the time but maybe only sometimes?) and pick them all and then it's over. And that Magic Spell game too (I believe) Same thing. Why not just give us one symbol to click on for a total prize? Not meaning pick one out of 3 or whatever, but just one that would have the same total $$ amount behind it as the total of each individual symbol has added up. I feel like it's a waste of time clicking each plane and not have the thrill of maybe clicking a Collect . You're gonna get them all no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator: