• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Breeder's Cup Weekend - \Classic\ Race Post Positions and Odds

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
The biggest and last race of the Breeder's Cup weekend is the Classic. Here are the horses, their post positions and the odds. So how many of you are putting some money down? What horses are going to win it all for you? I have some time to look the odds over and make my choices before the big race Sat @ 8:35 PM EST. 
12_giddyup-girl.png
  2013 Breeders Cup Classic Post Positions & Odds1 Last Gunfighter 20/1 Castellano/Brown2Paynter 12/1 Garcia/Baffert3Planteur 20/1 Moore/Botti4Moreno 15/1 Talamo/Guillot5Declaration of War 20/1 OBrian/OBrian6Mucho Macho Man 5/1 Stevens/Ritvo7Fort Larned 6/1 Hernandez, Jr./Wilkes8Palace Malice 10/1 Velazquez/Pletcher9Game On Dude 8/5 Smith/Baffert10Will Take Charge 12/1 Saez/Lukas11Ron The Greek 8/1 Lezcano/Mott SCRATCHED12Flat Out 12/1 Rosario/Mott

Last edited by a moderator:

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Breeders cup day is by far my fav day of the year."
Unlike the KY Derby BC day is full of races with the best horses from all over the world in all range of races."
As far as the classic goes im gonna go with the defending champ Fort Larned and if hes at 5-1 or higher i will be a happy camper at race time."
Good luck!!

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for the Fort Larned tip, Tony. "
I'm thinking to put up half of the money for a 6 horse trifecta bet. $120 total ...... yikes! Just the $60 is yikes for me! lol

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for the Fort Larned tip, Tony. "
I'm thinking to put up half of the money for a 6 horse trifecta bet. $120 total ...... yikes! Just the $60 is yikes for me! lol "
My norm is around $20 - $24 per bet on a big horse race. So either a 5 horse exacta or a 4 horse tri. But this is a big, big race so might as well go BIG! We'll see."
Dogs I bet $12 every race. "
Good luck to you too!

Mben

Staff member
So how'd you do Tony? I won a few bucks on the Classic. $6 to be exact. LMAO! An xacta box on 6 horses was $30. It paid $36. hahaha Numbers 4, 6, 7, 9, 10 and 12 were my horses. I was so hoping #4 stayed with it. That would have paid good! Oh and my friend lost his tri. He didn't have #5. Glad I did my own thing. lol-- Edited by Mben on Monday 4th of November 2013 02:32:57 PM

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I had Fort Larned keyed everywhere so that race went down the crapper."
Hit a nice tri earlier in the day for a little over $400 but the bad thing about slots being in the same place as a racetrack is its easy to give it right back. hehe.

Mben

Staff member
Oh, well. But at least you got to play slots with your tri win. WTG on that win! "
Oh boy, if we had a rasino down here ... oh my gosh ... I'd be in the poor house or cleaning house! I prefer cleaning house and not with 409 either! lol"
Even though it was such a small amount I won,I can say I won and have won 3 outta the last 4 big races. Yes, I am patting myself on the back. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
August2023