• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Bring It On!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Got to LOVE living in ARIZONA! Thank goodness it hasn't started raining yet. The monsoons bring humidity! Yuck!!!   Tucson's Forecast... 107 degrees Friday ...  111 degrees Saturday ....  113 degrees Sunday!!!!!
hot-weather.jpg
Gonna give this a try! :below:
Egg-Frying-on-Sidewalk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
Message is unavailable.

omeg

Heat and humidity...thats all Michigan has had for 2 weeks now.:boohoo:Mben....I dont know how you do it. I think 90 is my limit. lolPlease stay cool and if you must go out in it, dont stay long, and stay safe.

Mben

Staff member
PMM2008 wrote: Mben.... Please stay cool and if you must go out in it, dont stay long, and stay safe.
We don't think about how dangerous it is when temps get this high (forecast changed today's temp to 111) but it is really dangerous. People die. I have common sense to crank my AC and drink water and not cross the desert in the heat of the day. Some people don't. Like fixed income people (elderly mostly) who can't afford a higher electric bill. Is that worth their life? Border crossers coming to America looking for a better life only to find their better life ends up being 6 feet under. Anyway ... it's just another Tucson summer! After 36 years of living here, I've learned to live with it. :thumb:

Mben

Staff member
This is soooooo accurate! See me waving from planet Tucson?!?!? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77melizar