1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CAESARS PALACE LAS VEGAS GIVEAWAY - FREE TO ENTER CONTEST! CLOSES 10-15-13

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Sep 4, 2013.

1. LooneySyl

LooneySyl NEW MEMBER

I am disabled and dont get to go anywhere but i'm sure my daughter would love to take me:laughhard:
  2. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Hi looneySyl:I think thats a great reason to want to go to Vegas. :roll:I bet your Daughter would warm up to the idea in a hurry of taking you Vegas. heheGood Luck to you. 
  3. mrlarkin

mrlarkin NEW MEMBER

:no: it's been 7 years since my last vacation      4412  [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  4. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

7 years? Thats a long time friend.Wishing you good luck in the contest. :roll:Thanks for entering.
  5. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Thanks for entering, LooneySyl and melarkin! :roll: "
    LooneySyl, I need a 4 digit number from you and mrlarkin, 7 years is definitely too long since your last vacation. "
    Good luck to you both!
  6. LooneySyl

LooneySyl NEW MEMBER

#5150 for meVacation for me...to long to remember. I did go to San Francisco from Palm Desert a year and a half ago but it was for my older brothers funeral who tragically died at 57 of a heart aneurysm:no:  Plus my step daughter,  I just found her a year ago after 20 years on Facebook:maddance: after her father nixed our relationship.   I raised her from 6 to 14 and we had a strong love for each other.  I was only 18 when she was 6....and after all those years of not talking it was as if no time had passed.  Our relationship is now incognito to her father but we talk almost every day just like a mother and daughter.  A nice vacation with just the two of us would be just awesome:dollarsign:
  7. Mben

Thanks for the 4 digits, LooneySyl. :thumb:Going to San Francisco would be an amazing vacation but under your circumstances, I can see why it was not. You and your step-daughter getting away together would be that overdue vacation. Good luck!
  8. Mben

The Caesars Palace Las VEgas Giveaway contest closes this evenin at 7 PM EST. "
    If you want the chance to win these vouchers, enter quickly! "
    Good luck to those who already entered! :goodluck2:
  9. Mben

The Caesars Palace Las Vegas Giveaway contest closes this evening at 7 PM EST."
    If you want the chance to win these vouchers, enter quickly!"
    Good luck to those who already entered! :goodluck2:
  10. Mben

[​IMG] And the winner of the Caesars Palace Las Vegas Giveaway is .... CAT034! CONGRATULATIONS! :bigclap:   :bigclap:   :bigclap: FL State PLAY 4 evening lotto #'s  6 - 1 - 9 - 2 Enjoy Vegas, Cat!!!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  11. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

WAY TO GO CAT034!!!!:roll::roll::roll:A big congrats to you.
  12. CATLICKER

CATLICKER WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Always a bridesmaid,lol, congrats CAT034 !!! Happy a cat won this one, but especially that cat. Now CAT034 can have a real honeymoon...meowww
  13. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

Thanks guys :surprise: WOOT WOOT
  14. Mikey7a

Mikey7a PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO

How great Cat 034! Have a wonderful time!