1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CAESARS PALACE LAS VEGAS GIVEAWAY FREE TO ENTER CONTEST! CLOSES 2-27-13

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. PhillipR

PhillipR WELL KNOWN MEMBER

i need it beacuse its been 2 months sense our last trip. :)7499
  3. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

Do I get extra credit for correcting other posters?:thumb:  OK - probably not.... :laughhard:
  4. chillymellow

chillymellow WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I need it because it is there.I need it because I'm not.I need it because I've never been.I need it ... because.1623
  5. slotgal47

slotgal47 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I need it because my son is getting married in June, in Las Vegas and I need to be there. And I need to gamble, lol. My numbers are: 1528
  6. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I need in becasue it will be 50 years this Jan. 12th that my husband and I first met.  That would be a nice why to celebrate our life together. By the way I don't fly, so if I win can I go to the Ceasers Palace in Atlantic City, lol.  My sister lives in atlantic City, so I would be able to visit her as well.#1963
  7. Mikey7a

Mikey7a PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO

I need it because my wife and I met in Las Vegas in 1985. We met at a slot repair school lol.We left Vegas in 1993, and haven't been able to return since. I'd love to take her on a rerunof our first real date ! 2685Thanks!
  8. piggy323

piggy323 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

The reason why I need to win this contest is because two weeks ago I was staying there, at Ceasars Palace and I lost a bunch of money there. 4433Thank you. 
  9. Mben

Wow! All great reason why you need a Las Vegas getaway!Phillip - Not being in Vegas for 2 months now is way too long!Chilly - Never been to Vegas is the best answer in the book!slotgal - I can't think of a more deserving reason to get to Vegas .... seeing your son get married!nikki - 50 years! Wow! Congrats! What an anniversary that would be!Mikey - Recreating your first date! How romantic is that?!?!piggy - You definitely need to find that money those darn machines took from you!Good luck to you all in the draw!There is plenty of time for others to get in on this Caesars palace getaway!Oh and PSP - You don't need extra credit! You need to hand extra credit out to those who pass your grammar/spelling tests! lololol
  10. Mben

Darn! I get an F for not capitalizing palace ! lol
  11. faerienz

faerienz NEW MEMBER

im at the bottom of the world in new zealand time i went up in the world to the glitz and glamour !!!! lol # 2735 good luck lovelies X
  12. Mben

Las Vegas may be Glitz and Glamour but I've heard New Zealand is absolutely beautiful, faerienz! (seen pictures online and they are breathtaking!)I'd choose New Zealand over Vegas any day! But then again, I've been to Vegas. lolThanks for entering! Good luck!
  13. peteyweestro

peteyweestro FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY

I need to win the get away because i need a huge stress release, on the lighter side i have stress from losing the football log & on the more serious side i live and take care of 3 disabled family members and it is very stressful so i need a nice break   ............2920 
  14. daremeto

daremeto WELL KNOWN MEMBER

i need it because i got married a few months ago and because of situation with his work we did not get a honeymoon so a 2 night stay would definately be a great short honeymoon getaway.#1721 
  15. IWANTTOWIN

IWANTTOWIN Banned

i would really love to win this trip because i have a had a yr from hell,,i got married in nov 2011 by dec 2011 i had to put my so called husband in jai,,for hurting my youngest daughter who was 11 at the time,,we are still going thru courts with him to make sure he gets punished..its been soooooooo stressfull and depressing ,,id love to get outta here and 4get for even a lil while.......can i please have # 7481
  16. Mben

peteyweestro - Taking care of disabled family members is noble and a great reason for a little getaway for you!daremeto - Awww, no honeymoon? You have got to celebrate your wonderful new marriage ... Vegas style!IWANTTOWIN - You have been put through the ringer and a stay in Vegas sounds like the perfect vacation for you!
  17. STR8LAGGER

STR8LAGGER WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I need to win a getaway cause me n my wife never got a honeymoon really either we went to vegas to get married but had some issues were broke the whole time we were there with the exception of dinner 1 out of 4 nights and we would love to be able to go back out there with a little spending money this time out not to mention the fact that we have a 1 and a half year old so we could use a breath of fresh air and a minute to ourselves as we havent had one in what seems like forever... State 4 number pick 4011 
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  18. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

i need it because i have never been on vacation lucky pick 2348
  19. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Who else needs a Las Vegas getaway with 2 free nights at Ceasars Palace?Just tell us why you need to win, and your lucky number pick, and your in the running. :maddance:
  20. Buddha22

Buddha22 MEMBER

I need it because this year my boyfriend and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary and he has never been to Vegas. I went for my first time last year for my sister in-law's stagette party. My lucky number pick is 2286 :)
  21. sls616

sls616 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I have never been there and have been wanting to go for a long time. I've been telling everybody that by the time im able to afford the trip I will be in one of those little motorized chairs and lugging  an O2 tank!!  I'm just being sarcastic, but  I really do want to go, not just to gamble but to see the sights!  Maybe I'll get lucky and run into Chris Angel doing a street show and maybe he can levitate me!!  I am going to pick my lucky numbers 1913  Thank-you for the chance to win this is really an awesome contest!
  22. ladywithgun

ladywithgun MEMBER

never been so im past needing to go to vegas 6471 tyvm
  23. lillysmimi

lillysmimi WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I need it....because.......I just feel......I REALLY REALLY NEED IT! (ok I really really want it) lol THANKS 8250lillysmimi
  24. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

I need to win so that I can give it away to someone more deserving!What? Not a good enough reason to win? That's the way I roll! :thumb:7373
  25. Mben

Thank you all for entering! STR8LAGGER - Ahhh kids! They sure have a way to make you want a long over due break! A heart shaped tub or bed would be poerfect for a honeymoon. cat034 - Never had a vacation?!?! You are due, my dear!Buddha22 - Celebrating an anniversary in Vegas has got to be the most perfect setting!sls616 - Getting levitated by Chris Angel ... Wow! How cool would that be?!?! ladywithgun - Never been to Vegas has got to be the best reason to want to go! lillysmimi - Just telling it like it is. I love it! PSP - That is very admirable of you, PSP!
  26. K5M38

K5M38 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

#1864 and I need a vacation 'cause I'm tired of watching the grass grow were I live!:shwing:
  27. Mben

Thanks, K5M38! Watching grass grow sounds worse than watching a pot of water boil. I'd want a vacation too. lol
  28. CATLICKER

CATLICKER WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I NEED IT BECAUSE LAST TIME I WAS THERE A SLOT MACHINE STOLE ALL MT MONEY AND I THINK I CAN GET IT BACK NOW BECAUSE I GREW A BEARD AND LONG HAIR SO IT WOULDN'T RECONIZE ME.7794THX
  29. Mben

@ CATLICKER - LMAO!!! :laughhard: Thanks for that!
  30. anny2k

anny2k WELL KNOWN MEMBER

i need this vegas giveaway because i love to gamble!  6215