1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CAESARS PALACE LAS VEGAS GIVEAWAY FREE TO ENTER CONTEST! CLOSES 5-29-13

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Apr 23, 2013.

1. sls616

sls616 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

It was alot of fun, I walked from one end of the strip to the other the 2nd day we were there, then we ended up buying bus passes, they were really cheap. I think my favorite part of the whole trip was visiting Fremont Street! The people were getting crazy, dancing in the street and people would be right above you on the zip lines as you were walking down the street. The whole street is covered with some type of projection screen and every so often they would play songs, and psychedelic images would be running across the ceiling in time to the music, they were playing an old Door's song People are Strange ,  which was exactly what some of the people there were!! The Bellagio Fountains were really cool too! I cant wait to go again!!
  2. sls616

sls616 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

WTG HMCVANEY2006! You are going to love Vegas!  Be sure to check out Fremont Street!!
  3. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Yes! Freemont Street is the best! I love the ceiling show. I'm glad you had a great time. And since you said you couldn't wait to go again, I think you're hooked! LOL Vegas has a way of doing that to people! 
  4. sexybikermama

sexybikermama sexybikermama

OMG!!!!!!!Iwould of never thought in a million years of winning anything like this. I almost didnt enter into the contest. My man actually won this for us I asked him for 4 numbers. I just didnt telling him what it was for. Thank you again for the contest.
  5. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

Congrats! Have fun in Vegas and hope you win big!