• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Can you say \Ouch!\?

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RNbbDRdvBw&feature=fvhl]

omeg

The Gas is on the right, not the brake.                                                                              Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
It's even worse than it looks ..."
"
I know many of you haven't been through the process of buying a new Ferrari, but it's not like walking into your Chevrolet dealer and picking a car. In order to buy a new Ferrari, in most cases you have to put down a substantial deposit (say $50K) just to get on the waiting list without knowing exactly which model you will be able to buy - and then wait ... and wait ... and wait ..."
"
The typical wait time on the list for a new Ferrari is somewhere between 2 and 3 years - then you get to order it the way you want it, and then wait some more. Your car actually won't make it to your dealer for several months after you make your selections."
"
... and you're buying the car at full list price."
"
This guy said he had his car for 2 weeks, but he's probably been in the process for well over 2 years.

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
He's to calm! I bet you he was going a little faster than he should have, lol, I would have been.