• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Christmas

tcarlsen

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I need some help here. I was laid off broke my wrist, filed for unemployment will take up to 6 weeks! and cant get anything for my family for Christmas not even Christmas dinner. Please all pray I get an angle here to help me out here. So sorry to be depressing during the holidays.

Which state are you in........In Ohio we have 1ST CRY FOR HELP and we have several FOOD BANKS....I needed some help once at Christmas.... and I used the above mentioned organizations and the kids received several new gift wrapped presents and nice skates and bikes that were used from the Veterans Association....check with the county that you live in they usually have a list of organizations that will help especially at this time of the year.....Keep praying and remember this YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!!!!! I will check back here to check on you.

Mistye81

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am so sorry to hear this, but trust me when I say if you put your faith in God he will"
get you and your family through these holidays and it will be the best Christmas ever."
I grew up in a family of 8, my parents had 6 kids, and it was always rough, my dad worked "
construction while my mom stayed home, so in the winter when it was Christmas time, he was never working, but God always got us through, and every Christmas seemed better than the last. God has worked so many miracles in my life and I know that he will do the same for you and your family. Just keep the faith you are looking in the right place."
My prayers are with your family."
"

JustBecky

Would help you if I could my daughter. This year is really hard on all of us as we just lost your Daddy on Sept. 1. I have written letters asking for help also. Come home and Mommy will take care of you.

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
California schools donate food and goodies if you just inquire at your child's school, maybe they have same kind of program. Most churches do it too. Sometimes it is hard but you just have to ask. Good luck. "
Ps. If you have to have hard times and we all do, now tis the season. God bless you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14porter