• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CIRCUS CARNIVAL

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Very nice! Please let us know how long the cash out takes and enjoy your winnings! Hopefully you can do something with the other $500 as well!!

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Will keep you posted about the withdrawal. And NO winnings from the $500!! Now I gotta sit on my hands and stay away from Cleos...Oh, how I will have withdrawals :biglol:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
What an awesome hit, krystalkitty! So glad you got to cash out. :thumb:

Laupat

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:thumb:Hey that is great..krystalkitty!!! .I am glad to see someone is still winning at Cleos. I can't get a decent amount back on what I spend. I guess you have to bet a least $4 bucks or more to win anything worthwhile. But good for you!  I hope you get your winnings soon!

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Day 6....still in pending!"
Please notice that we will start processing your payout in the next 24 hours. The complete process takes between 5 to 12 business days after receiving all the required documentation. So, we shall see!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well it is Cleo's after all and we know they had become notorious for being slow, hopefully we find they have gotten quicker. On the bright side though we also know in the end they pay. Keep us posted!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That's a bummer kk. They will probably take around 3 weeks like they had been then. At least you finally hit there again right? :biggrin:

K

krystalkitty

Dear Patron:"
Congratulations! This confirms that you have successfully participated in our VIRTUAL SPREE PROMOTION."
Your prize money has been processed successfully. You will receive it within 2 to 7 days, depending on the payment method you have chosen

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
See? :lol: The optimist might have even predicted the correct amount of days it would take as well as predicting they would give it to you :wink: Well, they might not be the fastest cashout around, but they are reliable and predictable.