• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Citrus7s

IEatGoanna

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
ezphsh.jpg

omeg

Thats impressive. I've played that game and didnt do very well at all,  so congrats on your nice win.                                                                                                    Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Very nice win, IEatGoanna! And by the way, I had to look something up. I had to figure your username out! Goanna is the name used to refer to any number of Australian monitor lizards of the genus Varanus, as well as to certain species from Southeast Asia.There are around 30 species of goanna, 25 of which are found in Australia. They are a varied group of carnivorous reptiles that range greatly in size and fill several ecological niches.[1]The goanna features prominently in Aboriginal mythology and Australian folklore.

Last edited by a moderator:

IEatGoanna

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes, a Goanna is an aussie lizard. I belonged to a poker clan who all used I Eat ... as their user names. I chose something unique to Australia, it sounded better than IEatKoala. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699