• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleo' Vip room

apg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I don't have a screen shot, I don't know why my screen shot didn't work.But anyway I won the progressive jackpot on Jackpot poker for over $2512.00 my first ever Progressive win at Cleo's.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
So happy to see you might be dealing with 1099's next tax season, apg! "
WTG hitting the progressive! "
And I love the 400 free spins screenshot! WOW! :bigclap:

apg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That is a old screen shot I tried to start a new topic but that old screen shot came up from a year ago lol.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
apg wrote: That is a old screen shot I tried to start a new topic but that old screen shot came up from a year ago lol.
Sometimes if you start a post and then close it out before posting it, the forum will auto-save it. So when you start a new post the content might pop in again (what you closed out earlier). When this happened to me I thought what the heck is going on? But now I am so happy it is a function of the forum because there have a few posts that I yelled CRAP because I thought I lost them. lol Thank goodness for auto-save!If it happens to you again, just delete out what pops in and then submit your new content.

apg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Forgot to mention I cashed out $2000.Based on the post from other winners,I Should have my money by spring hopefully.