1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleo' Vip room

Discussion in 'WINNING SCREENSHOTS' started by apg, Feb 11, 2014.

1. apg

apg WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I don't have a screen shot, I don't know why my screen shot didn't work.But anyway I won the progressive jackpot on Jackpot poker for over $2512.00 my first ever Progressive win at Cleo's.  /download.spark?ID=1252257&aBID=89469/download.spark?ID=1252258&aBID=89469/download.spark?ID=1252259&aBID=89469
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

So happy to see you might be dealing with 1099's next tax season, apg! "
    WTG hitting the progressive! "
    And I love the 400 free spins screenshot! WOW! :bigclap:
  3. apg

apg WELL KNOWN MEMBER

That is a old screen shot I tried to start a new topic but that old screen shot came up from a year ago lol.
  4. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

:surprise:Well that is the second jackpot win by a forum member in a week!WTG apg!:metal:
  5. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Sometimes if you start a post and then close it out before posting it, the forum will auto-save it. So when you start a new post the content might pop in again (what you closed out earlier). When this happened to me I thought what the heck is going on? But now I am so happy it is a function of the forum because there have a few posts that I yelled CRAP because I thought I lost them. lol Thank goodness for auto-save!If it happens to you again, just delete out what pops in and then submit your new content.
  6. apg

apg WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Forgot to mention I cashed out $2000.Based on the post from other winners,I Should have my money by spring hopefully.
  7. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Congrats apg! Very nice win!
  8. Jamie Oliver

Jamie Oliver Banned