1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleos Highlands Hits And Fails!

Discussion in 'WINNING SCREENSHOTS' started by Mben, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

I had a huge hit on Highlands last night and also a pretty one with the pretty girl. Too bad once I hit them, I couldn't do anything else even though I moved around from game to game afterward. Man, I hate playthrough, lolAnd after playing for a while last night, I ended up with 565 daily raffle tickets. You think I won anything in the draw? Heck no! Grrrrr!/download.spark?ID=1504204&aBID=89469/download.spark?ID=1504206&aBID=89469/download.spark?ID=1504205&aBID=89469
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

All that and you still couldn't make playthrough? How disappointing ![​IMG]Seems like such a good start doesn't it? Maybe next time.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  3. slotgal47

slotgal47 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Mben that sucks! I think I would have went up to like $2.50 - $5.00 a spin to try to make that playthrough. I hate you didn't make it, I have not made playthrough lots of times and I have never hit that much, I don't think. So sorry Mben. Much luck next time!
  4. MrFishTank

MrFishTank MEMBER

nice screenshot but what a bummer u didnt make the playthrough.. well as we both know dear; there r only 1 quarantie in life n thats 6 feet under.. if we need more quarantie in life, we need go buy a toaster, coffeemachine or something else c ,) keep up the good work, im sure u make it soon..
  5. craff25

craff25 MEMBER

slot hopping never seems to work pretty sure theyre all connected in the eqaution somehow
  6. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

I keep saying my day to cash out there is coming but it never seems to come! But I keep playing there. Thanks for the luck, slotgal. "
    And craff, I stuck with that game for a while more as you can see from the 3rd screenshot's balance after I hit the $400. I had dropped pretty far before that hit. It was then I moved to a couple of different games. "
    Oh well, that's how the ball bounces. Better luck next time!
  7. Jamie Oliver

Jamie Oliver Banned