• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleos Loyalty Chip

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
<a href="http://servedby.flashtalking.com/click/4/30986;744451;50126;211;0/?url=http://arlnk.com/?a=90&oc=8&c=9&s1=" title="Cleos VIP Room"></a>Check your email for a possible loyalty chip, i got $50. Dear Anthony,  Cleos VIP Room appreciates your loyalty and would like to reward you with a $50 FREE CHIP BONUS, no purchase is necessary and there is no pay out limit on your winnings.  Simply enter coupon code: go50 at the cashier.  -- Edited by Mben on Friday 29th of November 2013 05:54:38 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
You are so lucky, Tony! I've wanted one of these emails from Cleos since other members posted that they got one a few months ago but no such luck.I don't know if I need to quit asking for the accumulated deposits free chip or if I need to deposit more or if I need to quit depositing.
hmm.gif
Good luck with your freebie!
biggrin.gif
-- Edited by Mben on Friday 29th of November 2013 05:58:42 PM

Mben

Staff member
LIMODANE55 wrote: Mben.. I quit depositing and then they started sending them to me.. FYI
I haven't deposited in over a week. Is that long enough? lol

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
They sent me a loyalty chip for $100 about two months ago all I have ever deposited was $150 total, and I stopped depositing several months ago. And I just got a $20 one today for my birthday, so maybe you deposit too much Mben.

lillysmimi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hey Guys!"
I just want to say....this is just ONE of the many reasons I LUV ..the NDF....I requested a loyalty chip (after reading this post)...I have deposited several times...n I logged into my account with Cleo's to find a $63 freechip.....so thanks for making other players aware something like this is even available....for the asking!"
Good Luck to u all =)

Mben

Staff member
lillysmimi wrote: Hey Guys! I just want to say....this is just ONE of the many reasons I LUV ..the NDF....I requested a loyalty chip (after reading this post)...I have deposited several times...n I logged into my account with Cleo's to find a $63 freechip.....so thanks for making other players aware something like this is even available....for the asking! Good Luck to u all =)
 I'm so glad this thread helped you receive that nice free chip! :clap:

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I requested one too after reading this post and got $47. And won the raffle for $20 this morning!

Mben

Staff member
slotgal47 wrote: I requested one too after reading this post and got $47. And won the raffle for $20 this morning!
I love it! That's what we are all here for, members and staff alike, ..... to spread the love!I hadn't won a raffle in months and a couple of weeks ago, I won three $20 raffles giving me a total of $60! It was awesome getting that email in the morning.  One would have been great but three?!?!?! Yay! :shwing:-- Edited by Mben on Monday 2nd of December 2013 01:53:15 PM

lillysmimi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hey Guys:roll:Well, I was able to make play-thru on my free chip. It did show over $600 on the withdrawable amount, so I played it down to $600 and did request a payout. So, I guess will see if my Loyalty Chip was cashable as well....
biggrin.gif
Good Luck To ALL
smile.gif

Mben

Staff member
lillysmimi wrote: Hey Guys:roll:Well, I was able to make play-thru on my free chip. It did show over $600 on the withdrawable amount, so I played it down to $600 and did request a payout. So, I guess will see if my Loyalty Chip was cashable as well....
biggrin.gif
Good Luck To ALL
smile.gif
And that's how you do it, folks! Fantastic, lillysmimi! :gogirl:Also yes, the winnings on the free chip is totally cashable! :dollarsign:

lillysmimi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Awwh....Thanks Guys! =) I've had a much needed string of sum good luck, roun here! And it will definately help out this Xmas Season!"
Again, Thanks to the No Deposit Forum, (and 21Dukes & Cleo's)....if it wasn't for this Forum, I wouldn't of known about neither offers!"
~BEST OF LUCK TO ALL~

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats! lillysmom. I have had a really bad string of luck with Cleo's, never can make playthrough. Well I did make playthrough on a 2250.00 playthrough off $75 last week but didn't have anything to show for it afterwards. That was a long play with no withdrawal at all, lol. Maybe my good luck is coming somewhere down the line.

omeg

Ah, what the heck, I went to live chat, and asked for a Loyalty chip.Of course I got shot down, but hoping because I have not deposited in some time I will get one soon.New game is coming out, saw it on facebook. Amazon Fever.Hopefully thee will be a free chip for it.Looks exciting. :roll:

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wow! Hope we get a free chip. I'm going to make playthrough one of these days, not giving up! It's easier with the free chips.

lillysmimi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hello Everyone =)"
I just wanted to give an update on the loyalty chip I received from Cleo's....I have been away from my computer for a couple of days. But, this morning I checked my email and received this email below from Cleo's....SO Happy!! "
Dear Patron:"
Congratulations! This confirms that you have successfully participated in our VIRTUAL SPREE PROMOTION."
Your prize money has been approved and your check has been processed successfully! You will receive your check in 5-12 working days at the address you gave us."
PLEASE NOTE - CLEOS VIP ROOM runs promotional games on behalf of <a href="http://virtualspree.com">virtualspree.com</a>."
To avoid any misunderstandings at your bank, when asked, please explain that these are proceeds from your participation in a promotion. Enjoy your prize!"
Best Regards,"
Customer Service"
VIRTUAL SPREE Marketing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katieb95