• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleo's VIP malfunction

cnk4ever2015

Hello,

I was wondering if I am able to get some assistance. Yesterday I made a $50 deposit and claimed the mother's day deposit bonus and my new account balance was $150.00.

I went into my favorite slot Running Wolf Wild and i bet 3 coins totaling $1.50 a spin like how i usually would play and hit the spin button.

Then all of a sudden my entire balance of $150.00 disappeared!!! I immediately contacted live chat to report this to them and the Rep said that their records show i bet the max of $150.00 and not $1.50. I told the Rep that I there was a glitch in their system and that i would not bet my entire balance of $150.00 on 1 spin and was told my info would be forwarded for review. I have a feeling that my issue will just be dismissed by Cleo a

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Oh that is awful, cnk4ever! I have hit "max bet" at times and kicked myself in the butt for it.

Go to Running Wolf and click "game history" before you enter into a machine. See if the bet appears there.

Other than that, that's all I can offer. We do not endorse Cleos anymore and I don't have a rep to contact for you. I'm sorry about that. :(

Reactions: Sookie

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Same thing here to my $350 balance. Kind of interesting the epidemic? After that my software became unusable as well. But, in all fairness, I got that $350 by means of the same mistake. Too bad I didn't notice it all go by so fast.