• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleos vip room display error? Something is not right...

lizjohn

Am I just being paranoid or is there a serious issue here?This starts with me sending an email about missing money-  Hi Cleo's VIP, I have been playing quite a lot the past couple of days only to loose it all so very quickly! While playing I noticed that money was either not being credited or just disappear from my balance. I noticed this more than once but only thought to take a screenshot of the issue the last time it happened. I am not sure what is happening but I sure would appreciate it if someone could check my account and resolve the issue... I look forward to hearing back from someone soon-  I received a response 3 days later-  Very sorry for the delay of our response. None of our machines have had any balance problem at all.We have checked your account and here you can find an attached file with all the games and their winnings / losses from Aug 1st until Aug 21st  Now, I sent a screenshot which showed the date and time of this error and can't understand why they would send me a file with my history 3 days prior to when the problem happened. I replied back being more specific for them this time-  I added a screenshot of an instance showing a win of $220 and not credited on the double up card game dated 8/22/2013 @ 22:31:37 which I added again for you to see if you can take a look. My balance after the win was $5015.80 but after betting and loosing $10 on the following spin @ 22:31:42 my balance shows $4785.80 instead of $5005.80, exactly $220 less counting the $10 lost as well.  Then I received this reply-  <blockquote class="bbc_standard_quote"> We have reviewed you case and we found out that it was a display error from the HISTORY function. It is just showing wrong numbers. Don´t take into account the $5015.80. What count is the balance. At no point did your balance change to that amount because in the game it did not happen. I am sending you an extract from your plays for you to see the real bets, the wins and the balance at that time. However we apologize for this display error. [/QUOTE]  Now this explanation makes no sense to me. Why would I disregard my balance showing $5015? Also is it just me or does the extract from my plays look altered, the graph lines just don't look right to me. I replied saying that this type of error as he called it was just not acceptable. <blockquote class="bbc_standard_quote"> The problem is that the information showed in the HISTORY did not match with the reality of the game. It is a glitch in the system. We don´t know why it happened but it doesn´t happen a lot. It is the only time I heard of such an error so it doesn´t happen very often and no matter what, it would not affect the game balance. [/QUOTE]  Now I just read a complaint with someone else having a complaint very similar to mine which is why I am really thinking something unfair is happening. I would love to hear what others think of this and if they agree with me...-- Edited by Mben on Monday 18th of November 2013 12:42:35 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hi lizjohn, I edited the link to another forum out of your post. "
I'm trying to wrap my head around your whole scenario so I understand it completely because I have never noticed anything like this happening to me while playing at Cleos. In the meantime, hopefully other members will post their experiences if they have had the same.

lizjohn

Thank you so much for your help... This morning I did receive another email from Cleos offering a $50 bonus which is better than nothing at all I guess. I'm still not really happy though since the amount lost from the error was $220 and not bonus money =(

G

You know the more I hear about Cleo,s the closer I am to uninstalling. They are sounding more like they are scamming people and not to be trusted.   I love their games but don't know if they are trustworthy anymore.   I have already changed my bank cards so there are no more mistakes where I get charged for purchases that are not applied to my account . JUST BE CAREFUL!

Last edited by a moderator: