• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleos VIP Room No Deposit Bonus - $13 Free Chip

Gadget

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I don't know if this is where I post this, or if I'm supposed to post W13FREE for $13 free at Cleo"s. Instant play. Good luck!

Reactions: PMM and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
$13 Free Chips

For U.S. players only.

Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is only available to play in REAL MONEY mode.

- Your account balance must be zero in order to partake in this promotion.

- This promotion can only be claimed once during the promotional period in your Instant Play account.

- This bonus has a play through requirement with a minimum of 30 times and needs a minimum current balance of $100 before any prize may be claimed.

- This offer is only available for the following States: Arizona, Alaska, California, Colorado, Dakota, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming.

- This promotion is valid from the 24th to the 27th of April 2017. GMT-5 Time.

cleos.png

@Gadget, I made your own thread with the post you had posted in the Cleos social games thread. Thanks for the bonus find!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gadget and PMM

Gadget

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
$13 Free Chips

For U.S. players only.

Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is only available to play in REAL MONEY mode.

- Your account balance must be zero in order to partake in this promotion.

- This promotion can only be claimed once during the promotional period in your Instant Play account.

- This bonus has a play through requirement with a minimum of 30 times and needs a minimum current balance of $100 before any prize may be claimed.

- This offer is only available for the following States: Arizona, Alaska, California, Colorado, Dakota, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming.

- This promotion is valid from the 24th to the 27th of April 2017. GMT-5 Time.

View attachment 4957

@Gadget, I made your own thread with the post you had posted in the Cleos social games thread. Thanks for the bonus find!!

Thank you! I'll keep an eye out. :brian:

Reactions: Mben and PMM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
venessa4