• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleos VIP Room - No Deposit Bonus For Loyal Depositors

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
stpowe6854 wrote: ... Thanks for posting this secret bonus Mben! :)
You're welcome, stpowe! 
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
apg wrote: WOW! They gave me $1024.00!I didn't win a thing, lol but it was fun while it lasted.
apg, that was a HUGE bonus! Wow is right! :clap:I hate to say this, because as far as my bonus is concerned, it is telling me that I dumped way too much money into Cleos. lol I'm thinking that is the case with you also?You did have a cashout from them though, right, from what I remember? Not from this bonus but in the past. Just trying to put 2 and 2 together as to who is eligible. Also, for those of you who didn't get one but are still depositing, I would ask from time to time to see if you've deposited enough by now for one. 

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I just came across this thread and decided to go to cleos and ask for a bonus and I got Olenka and she was sweet as pie and I had no problem getting a bonus."
Olenka"
After a huge evaluation, we are going to start giving big bonuses to our good customers, these bonuses are NOT going to be given continuously, they are only going to be given when a good customer makes a lot of purchases with us after a big bonus like this has been received."
The bonus that you will receive from us today is $305 so enjoy our games!

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have a cashout of 1000 coming and I have about 28000 spree credits and if its 10% of sc and I qualify I should get $2800 right. I'll let you know if I get a bonus or not since ive cashed out a lot from there.

Mben

Staff member
tking1 wrote: I have a cashout of 1000 coming and I have about 28000 spree credits and if its 10% of sc and I qualify I should get $2800 right. I'll let you know if I get a bonus or not since ive cashed out a lot from there.
I'd say $280 if that's how they calculate it by your spree credits, not $2800.Have you used any spree credits since you started depositing? If you have, what if they went by your total deposits instead. It could be more maybe. I don't know though. Do let us know if you get one or not because of your cashout. I want to know the reason why some players who posted in this thread were denied a bonus. Players who have cashed out from there in the past. 

daniela6968

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I had about 3k points and got 3 - $10 bonuses at different times. I spent the points and have 4k now but I haven't been eligible for a bonus since. I've gotten Josue and Giovanni.

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The way they seem to do the bonus' is by how much you deposited minus the amount of withdrawals and you get 10% of that as a bonus. I deposited $3800 and had withdrawals of $750 so I have lost $3050 and got a bonus of $305.

Mben

Staff member
TonyT wrote: The way they seem to do the bonus' is by how much you deposited minus the amount of withdrawals and you get 10% of that as a bonus. I deposited $3800 and had withdrawals of $750 so I have lost $3050 and got a bonus of $305.
And now we know. Thanks!So it looks like if anyone has a large withdrawal, it could take some time to see any kind of free bonus from them. 
hmm.gif

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Nice to know! I must of withdrew more than I deposited:) Very nice:) Prolly the only place I have ever been ahead since playing:):maddance:

diggerwy

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I got a nice bonus of 1376.00 and deposited 15k with no withdrawals. There was a couple of times I could have cashed out 3k and 4k but !!!! 
disbelief.gif
Thanks  Mben , PMM2008 , and everyone @ Cleo's  :thumb:

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have deposited probably around $9000 and cashed out $7000 or $8000 since I've been playing there, so we'll see what happens. It seems they are taking longer to process withdrawals now also, I withdrew on 07/09/13 and usually they would have sent the check out by now, but support said 5 to 12 days so i'm not worried about it.

omeg

diggerwy wrote: I got a nice bonus of 1376.00 and deposited 15k with no withdrawals. There was a couple of times I could have cashed out 3k and 4k but !!!! 
disbelief.gif
Thanks  Mben , PMM2008 , and everyone @ Cleo's  :thumb:
 Hi diggerwy:I find myself not cashing out at Cleos when I could of as well. Nothing like you might have been able to, but I too had a couple of times I could of cashed out at least $500. But as you said....
disbelief.gif
  heheI am always going for the bigger win, and sometimes it doesn't happen as I want it too. :lol:Are you playing your bonus now?  Here is hoping you make a nice amount, and cash out. :roll:Thanks for the post.

Mben

Staff member
crystal8323 wrote: I went to chat and asked about this bonus and I received $61.00. Thanks for this info:)
That's awesome, Crystal! :gogirl:

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
heres my chat wit Luis."
LuisHello Timothy. How may I help you?"
TimothyHi I heard that Cleos was giving no deposit bonus to there loyal customers, is that true."
7:58 pm Luisthat si not right,..loyalty bonus are lone gone"
Timothyok ty.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Got quite the rude reply from an email from them:( There customer service attitude needs a bit of an adjustment! They would not have a job without us playing!!!

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Here is my chat with Virginia an hour and half later. JUST PROVES THAT IT DEPENDS ON WHO YOU GET."
Virginia Hello Timothy King. How may I help you?"
Timothy King Hi I read on a forum that cleos is giving no deposit bonuses to loyal depositors, is that true?"
Virginia Yes. the more you purchase, the bigger free bonuses you get"
Timothy King am I eligible I have deposited thousands."
tking1 is my account name."
Virginia give me a minute to check please"
Timothy King ok"
Virginia sorry Timothy the the system doesn't show me any free bonus for you right now"
Timothy King ok I just had a withdrawal, that may be the reason."
Virginia maybe"
9:23 pm Timothy King tyvm"
Virginia my pleasure

G

live chat just told me they don't give free chips out Thursday thru Sunday I ask when this happened and he said a month ago

chezbaby

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i have deposited a total of about $400 at Cleo's."
I went to live chat and got EDWARD."
he was nice and gave me a $17 bonus."
hope the numbers are helpful for others determining % of bonus."
GOOD LUCK ! WIN! WIN!

omeg

I've been to live chat, and was told I have not deposited enough for a free bonus yet.Was told it is all up to the system when a free bonus is available for your account.I also was told they do not give free bonuses Thursay thru Sunday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699