• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleos Win - FINALLY!

stpowe6854

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I finally won something at Cleos!!I have been playing with a $27 deposit for three days now (with the 200% deposit bonus), so it's available to cash out. I haven't filled out any forms with them yet - I hope it won't be a long wait and I end up losing it all.Yay me!!!

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Love that game...it only takes one spin and Walla! I have had some great hits on that game! Congrats and GL on your withdrawal:) I have cashed out $4500 since playing there!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
WTG stpowe!!!!! That's awesome!"
I don't ever have luck playing that game. I remembered krystalkitty saying she liked playing it and has had some nice hits on it and so thought i'd give it a try but no luck. "
But it looks like you got the luck! Yay!"
Congrats!!!! :bigclap:

apg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Nice! I cashed out there a few months ago. No problems what so ever.It would be nice to be able to do it again lol.But all I seem to be doing is losing week after week.Hopefully that will change for me soon. 

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats! I lost a lot on this game tonight. I made playthrough the other day with $136 and still could not get nothing going, should have got my $136, lol. Lost again tonight. When will I learn, lol.

stpowe6854

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks everyone! "
In the past I've played this game and lose all my money within 3 minutes. But today I was staying even with the Highlanders slot and decided to try this one again and it hit right away. "
I asked customer support how to get a withdrawal and they said to first make a withdrawal then they would email me the info on what I need to send in. I did that right after I posted this original post and still have no email. How long does it take to forward an email to me that is probably already put together so they can send it out to players that want to withdraw? Anyone know?

daniela6968

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I finally did a withdrawal also and didn't receive an email. Then I noticed that I was no longer receiving the fun account emails. I had to ask support to have an email sent. Once I sent the docs in, I got a response almost immediately. Congrats and good luck! Highlander got me $1500 when I was down to $6!

stpowe6854

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks Daniela, I just got on live support to ask for the email. Hopefully it will all be smooth sailing from here. :)

stpowe6854

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Okay I'm getting a little irritated. "
"
I talked to support last night and asked for the email that gives me instructions on how to cash out. She said she is sending it right now . I logged off of live chat and waited..."
I'm still waiting. I have no email from Cleo's."
"
Does anyone have contact info or is there a rep that I can talk to?"
"
Like I said, I just want to get this email from them so I can gather all of the documents they need and send them in...then I can start the waiting game.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I PM's you stpowe....info you need to submit your docs...So you can send them everything you need until you get your withdrawal email...They have been super slow with my last withdrawal:( Maybe support is slowing down????? GL

Mben

Staff member
krystalkitty wrote: I PM's you stpowe....info you need to submit your docs...So you can send them everything you need until you get your withdrawal email...They have been super slow with my last withdrawal:( Maybe support is slowing down????? GL
That was so great of you to send her the info, krystalkitty! I love our members! You all are so helpful!Our member sambeau, said in chat yesterday that his withdrawals have been slowing down also. Meaning the checks are being spread out? Meaning each $2K request from his massive $45k withdrawal (not sure if this was the final amount) has to go through an approval process and that has slowed down? I'm not sure exactly what he meant by that. BUT on the other hand, you all are cashing out! Yay! :clap: 

Mben

Staff member
stpowe6854 wrote: Got your PM thanks Krystalkitty! Mben, my username is stapowers. :)
Thanks for your username but unfortunately, our rep is out of the office until Monday. 
cry.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
But even though she is out until Monday, she sent a note to support to have them clear this up for you, stpowe! "
Thanks ... to our rep!

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It takes at least 10 days for the whole process, so you should get an email from them when they process then when the ship FedEx. It's a hard 10 days to wait, I know, been there too.

Mben

Staff member
That's awesome, krystalkitty!"
So stpowe, did you ever get that email from support yet?

Mben

Staff member
That's great, krystalkitty! :clap;"
Now, let's hope stpowe's cashout is moving along as yours did."
Yoo hoo .... stpowe ..... where are you? lol

Mben

Staff member
That's great, krystalkitty! :clap:"
Now, let's hope stpowe's cashout is moving along as yours did."
Yoo hoo .... stpowe ..... where are you? lol

flaflash99

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
that is great wow and i like and play that game but never come close to that great job enjoy your winnings