• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS !! The near jet crash

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I counted my blessings after waching that video !!! How totally scarey for those passengers !!

virgie

NDF FRIEND
they say that taking off and landing are the two most dangerous parts of flying. If you can make it past that then it is usually real safe... LOL!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I use to work at the Tucson Intl Airport a few years ago and one of the airlines was shooting a commercial. They had offered for TIA employess to fly in the plane as they were filming. They said we would be flying up to and over the Grand Canyon and back in an hour. I jumped on the chance because I do like flying after the take off and before the landing. LOL  Well, after we all were on board the plane takes off. We circle around the south of Tucson, headed north to the canyon and then circled around back to the landing strip. The plane touched down on to the strip and instantly jetted back up into the air. This continued for about an hour !!  An hour of Hell ! We never made it to the canyon needless to say.