• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce Giveaway

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Have you ever tried Country Bob's? I had not until I won one of these giveaways for 2 free bottles! Now my kitchen will never be without it again~and yes, the kids love it too! Enter the rafflecopter to win!  http://weregettinby.blogspot.com/2012/07/country-bobs-all-purpose-sauce.html

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Thanks for the post trishobryan. I must say I have never heard of it before your post. Is this something you can get at a regular grocery store or is it special order only?Checking out the link now. :roll:                                                             Pam

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I think you can get it in the stores, they give it away on Facebook all the time.I don't like BBQ sauce unless it is mustard based, and then I have to make it myself, I have always been a Dale's sauce girl, but I really like it!

Jainet

Wow! I loved the tomato one specially when i grilled myself on Chinese foods. Hope this sauce will make the difference in taste a lot.