1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce Giveaway

Discussion in 'NON-GAMBLING FREEBIES' started by trishobryan, Jul 23, 2012.

1. trishobryan

trishobryan WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Have you ever tried Country Bob's? I had not until I won one of these giveaways for 2 free bottles! Now my kitchen will never be without it again~and yes, the kids love it too! Enter the rafflecopter to win!  http://weregettinby.blogspot.com/2012/07/country-bobs-all-purpose-sauce.html
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  2. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Thanks for the post trishobryan. I must say I have never heard of it before your post. Is this something you can get at a regular grocery store or is it special order only?Checking out the link now. :roll:                                                             Pam
  3. trishobryan

trishobryan WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I think you can get it in the stores, they give it away on Facebook all the time.I don't like BBQ sauce unless it is mustard based, and then I have to make it myself, I have always been a Dale's sauce girl, but I really like it!
  4. Jainet

Jainet MEMBER

Wow! I loved the tomato one specially when i grilled myself on Chinese foods. Hope this sauce will make the difference in taste a lot.