• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

COYOTE CASH @ RAGING BULL

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Instead of an email nikki maybe send @JasonFTA a PM here on the forum.
Hi, Ladies and Gents.

Wow.... I never ever receive notifications of these post, my apologies guys for not jumping on these.
Please, may I ask that you guys give me until Monday to review all the accounts and I will get back to you with all the relevant info.

I will be PM'ing all affected players the results as I don't wish to share your history publicly. I hope that you guys are comfy with my suggestion.

Best Regards
Jason
Thank you Jason, nice of you to check this out.

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hi, Ladies and Gents.

Wow.... I never ever receive notifications of these post, my apologies guys for not jumping on these.
Please, may I ask that you guys give me until Monday to review all the accounts and I will get back to you with all the relevant info.

I will be PM'ing all affected players the results as I don't wish to share your history publicly. I hope that you guys are comfy with my suggestion.

Best Regards
Jason
Hey Jason, If you choose to "watch thread" on your threads, you can then choose to get email notifications. Maybe that will help you out a bit.

watch thread.png

Reactions: Sookie

JasonFTA

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi ladies (Nikkidog and Mben)

I hope you both are well?

Nikkidog, maybe I am going crazy, but I am sure I responded to you. Just check your inbox. It's been one of those hectic days today, so I might have drafted a reply and never hit the submit button. But I am sure I responded.

Best Regards
Jason

Reactions: Sookie and Mben