• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Expired CYBER BINGO NO DEPOSIT BONUS - $25 FREE

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Cyber Bingo has a $25 no deposit bonus alon with a 500% deposit bonus. As is typical with most online bingo places nowadays, cyber bingo has slot games.

This is a well established brand with having been online for over 16 years.

Usa players are welcome.

• Awarded Over $1,000,000,000 in Prizes
  • 24/7 Bingo Rooms with Chat Moderators
  • New Games Every Month
  • An Award Winning Bingo Site
  • Bingo at its Best since 1996
Use this link to get your Cyber Bingo no deposit bonus - -----

-- Edited by Mben on Friday 8th of March 2013 03:05:52 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It goes right to the link when I put it in. Maybe you made a typo?Belgamo, is this for new players? I already have an account here and was just wondering. I do love playing there because there is no wagering requirements if I remember correctly. And I did win there once and there slots are nice too.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I have added a link into Belgamo's post and left the original one too. Give the newly added one a try, luvinlife. I knew we had a link (the one I edited in) but need to confirm that it is a good link for the $25 free. I left the old link so Belgamo can see what that link is to try and figure out where it broke.Most likely, this is for new players, slotgal.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
kkessler wrote: yeah i cant access  either.    says error of some sort
I can get to the site from this link, kkessler. <a href="http://www.cyberbingo.com/?btag=a_226b_419&sourceid=184" >http://www.cyberbingo.com/?btag=a_226b_419&sourceid=184</a>

A

addysaw

here are some problem for going this site which is linked by kkessler...can u solve this problem...

A

addysaw

Belgamo, is this for new players? I already have an account here and was just wondering. I do love playing there because there is no wagering requirements if I remember correctly. And I did win there once and there slots are nice too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trishiarob78