• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CyberBingo Winning (Ticket) of $950

piggy323

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My first time cashing out from CyberBingo.com  I won $1000 :roll:from one of thier $1000 Bingo ticket drawing, and I quickly cashed out right away.  I am a US player, the minimum to cashout as a US player is $500 plus $50 processing fee.Cashout requested on the date of: 02/25/2012 (Saturday)They emailed me on 02/29/2012 (wednesday) to send in my verifying documents.  I sent it all in within minutes within the same day. My check of $950 arrived on 03/18/2012.  So sweet...  
aww.gif
  But hopefully next time it will be quicker since they have my documents now
wink.gif
.  I love playing at CyberBingo, but the only con about it is that your minimal withdraw must be at least $500.  

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

That is an amazing cashout for you piggy 323 from Cyber Bingo.I agree with you that minimum cash out is pretty steep at $500 but we now know they pay and pay fast thanks to your post.Congrats again, and keep those great cashouts coming.                                                                     Pam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
analevel