1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Expired DEAL OF THE DAY - MAY 13TH

Discussion in 'DEAL OF THE DAY - FOR NEW AND EXISTING PLAYERS' started by Mben, May 13, 2015.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

DO NOT SHARE ON OTHER FORUMS!

[​IMG]

The following offers are available at Slotland

$25 No Deposit Bonus for all players who have deposited at least $25 during the lifetime of your account

No Deposit Bonus Code: SLDOTD525

Terms and Conditions:
    Amount: $25
    Wagering requirements: 30x
    Max cashout: 2x bonus amount (cashable only for those who deposited in the past)
    Valid: May 13th, 2015
    Restrictions: Players from Argentina, Hungary, India, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia and Ukraine are excluded from ALL no deposit bonus offers. Terms and conditions apply.

200% Match Bonus for new and existing players (you do not need to be tagged under NDF)

Make a deposit today and claim a huge 200% match bonus from Slotland!

Deposit Bonus Code: SLDOTDMATCH200

Terms and Conditions:
    Wagering requirements: 30 times
    Valid: May 13th, 2015
    Restrictions: Players from Argentina, Hungary, India, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia and Ukraine are excluded from ALL no deposit bonus offers.
    Terms and conditions apply.

Slotland accepts players from the USA
    Sookie likes this.

2. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

Mben and Sookie like this.
  3. krystalkitty

4. slotgal47

slotgal47 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Nice bonus! But too late, already seen this on another forum.
    Sookie likes this.
  5. PMM

PMM No Deposit Forum Moderator Staff Member

Can I just say.....seeing our DOTD on other forums, as soon as Mben posts it, pi@@es me off. Not to mention, they give no terms or the fact that it is No Deposits Forums code exclusively. I have a name, but I won't mention it, I know Mben and Sookie know who is the queen of posting our codes at a certain forum is.

Anyways, Mben? I know you work hard for these codes for No Deposit Forum members. Certainly not for other people to steal and post elsewhere.
    Just wanted you to know it is appreciated.
    To the person (and I want to use a different description, but I'll be nice) who steals these codes day after day, I think you are rude and selfish. You want a good code to post on your forum? Work your tail off like Mben does to get them. SMH

There, I have said my piece. I have wanted to for a long time.
    Sookie, Mben and slotgal47 like this.
  6. krystalkitty

Seriously??? Why on earth would anyone do it??
    Sookie and Mben like this.
  7. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Sure you can say it! ;)

Like I have said before, people will share bonuses back and forth between forums but when it comes to NDF exclusive offers like the DOTD's, I had hoped that members of other forums would respect us asking to NOT share them elsewhere. But some people just don't care.

I will let you guys in on something. We are working on something pretty big for June. And I am going to make sure it is for NDF members only as best as I can. Our members are the reason for the big promo coming and they should be the ones rewarded. Not those who troll for bonuses just so they can get paid by the other forum site owner for posting bonuses over there. KK, that is why they do it.

Thanks for your comments, Pam. Much appreciated. :)
    PMM and Sookie like this.
  8. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Thanks Pam! It's nice to hear from our loyal members, especially when they are standing up for us ;)
    Mben and PMM like this.