• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

DEPOSITING WITH RTG's

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Ever since they upgraded their deposit page, I can't deposit. It says it will open in a new window and it doesn't! Just goes back to the deposit page? Anyone know how I can get it to open in a new window? I went to the website and deposited via there, but what a pain!!

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Yes, it is....Already talked to Live Chat and no one has a clue....grrrrr! Now I can't get a window to open on the site either....I can still deposit....they do it manually! Sure wish I could get an answer!!

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I had no problem with Intertops, but agreed it could be you may need to allow pop-ups or something to do with your security level. I really don't know much about this stuff.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I turned off pop-up blocker, didn't help!! Maybe something to do with my firewall...will have to check that out!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
What about setting a different browser as your default? Meaning, I use Chrome and it's my default browser so everything opens through it. Maybe another browser you have installed, Internet Explorer, Firefox, has different configurations where it will allow the second window to open. I have not deposited at an RTG in a long while and don't know what second window is suppose to open. That's new to me, kk.

SHAWMUT

Hello I havent been here in awhile. Would like toknow who takes credit cards only good in USA I was a doof and wasnt paying attention to the credit gift card and now I sit with this money to gamble and cant do it cause it isnt international. HELP

omeg

SHAWMUT wrote: Hello I havent been here in awhile. Would like toknow who takes credit cards only good in USA I was a doof and wasnt paying attention to the credit gift card and now I sit with this money to gamble and cant do it cause it isnt international.HELP
 Hi, I use my NETSPEND Visa and it works 99% of the time. :roll:A good choice to deposit with.                                                                                  Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
There is one gift card that has a little teeny tiny yellow emblem on the package the card comes in that I have found to work everywhere. I would post the name of the company but don't want to give out too much info in the public eye. Plus, I don't have cardboard package that is comes in anyway. Don't get those vanilla cards. They don't work for int'l transactions.