• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Desert Nights

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Cash out 365.00 at Desert Nights on 5/8. Check was sent out yesterday 5/14   via Fedex and received check this morning. I  like their new cash out method. The fee was 30.00 for courier, but that is ok.

crystal8323

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Good luck getting it cashed if you are in the USA because it is a Canadian check, even though it is in US funds, I had to take mine for $150 to both of my banks and finally the second one was able to send it off for collection and I had to wait over 2 wks. But the payout time is GREAT! I too was approved one day and had my check the next day.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I deposited it in my checking account like they advised me to do. So I hope there will not be a problem. I deposited checks from Grand Vegas in my checking account and there was never a problem.

crystal8323

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh yeah, that is the best way but neither of my banks have a SWIFT code and they require that now. I used to be able to get a wire without it at Sloto and DN but they have a new processor that requires a SWIFT code.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My bank does have a swift code, so my depositing should have no problem, do you think it will clear with no problem. I will let you know.