• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Don't mess with this women's husband!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Oh my gosh! All she needed to do is dust her hands off afterward. Like all done! Poor mistress though!

omeg

I saw this on the CNN website. I couldn't believe it.The cliff was something like 20ft down, and the mistress ( don't know her actual name) actually got up and walked it off, but holy cow. :surprise: Mben, your comment about dusting her hands off at the end of her deed made me laugh out loud. I can laugh, because as I stated, the woman lived after the fall. Had she not, I couldnt find the humor in it as I do now. Hell hath no fear like a woman scorned.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
PMM2008 wrote: I saw this on the CNN website. I couldn't believe it.The cliff was something like 20ft down, and the mistress ( don't know her actual name) actually got up and walked it off, but holy cow. :surprise: Mben, your comment about dusting her hands off at the end of her deed made me laugh out loud. I can laugh, because as I stated, the woman lived after the fall. Had she not, I couldnt find the humor in it as I do now. Hell hath no fear like a woman scorned.
I had a hard time finding the humor in it too but you know what ..... after seeing all the cruelty in the world these days and seeing it on video on TV and the internet, I chalked it up to another stupid human act of cruelty and had to turn it around in my mind. I have been desensitized, I suppose. I cannot believe that people have the balls to do the things they do to other people. 
disbelief.gif
Thanks for letting me know the mistress was ok after all. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slyyoung86