1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Drakes first day at Pre-school

Discussion in 'PHOTOS AND STORIES' started by omeg, Sep 4, 2012.

1. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

[​IMG] Hi gang:Well my favorite little man Drake (my Nephew) started pre-school today. I can't believe he is old enough to go already. Sniff sniff.Here he is with his little friend Becca who he has literally grown up with as the parents are friends of my Brothers and Sister in laws.I just had to post it.Thanks, and Drake? Have fun.                                                                           Pam 
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Awwww ...... how exciting for Drake! He will have a blast making new friends, learning new things and having fun activities. I'm excited for him. I know how Michael loved pre-school (after he got use to it). It's just neat knowing that this is the start of their years of education, getting their little minds ready for the years to come that will mold the rest of their lives. I'm talking all the way through college. And Drake, I don't want to hear you have a girlfriend already! :lol:
  3. crazyashell

crazyashell CRAZY ROLLER

My little one Malina is going to started pre-school tomorrow and i hope she plays good with the other kids
  4. 13mar13

13mar13 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Great News PAM, veri nice pic, and the kids grow fast.
  5. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Thanks 13mar13.And yes, they grow like weeds. haha. 
  6. sashasmom

sashasmom WELL KNOWN MEMBER

omg Pam he is so cute. Hope he has a blast and learns a lot in preschool. Amelia started preK this year and she loves it.
  7. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Awwww, thanks sashasmom. I know I am bias, but I think he is just the cutest little boy too. haha.He had fun his first day. They played games. Excellent choice dont you think? heheDrake has always been a  go getter. Likes to try new things, and isnt scared to be away from Mom and Dad which helps.I get to see him this weekend, and I cant wait.Thanks everyone for the kind words.                                                                                                        Pam
  8. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

So cute Pam. Have fun with yur visit.