1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

EASTER CONTEST ~ FREE TO ENTER ~ CLOSES 5-9-11

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Apr 6, 2011.

1. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

I saw that lonely Easter Egg folks are looking for during my usual rounds around the forum this morning. [​IMG] hint hint.                                                                                     Pam
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. Norleen8

Norleen8 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

i will pick basket #2and my lucky pick # is 7278.I will now go looking for little bunny foo foo, no wait the big bad wolf, no no that don't sound right.....what am I lookin for DUH!!! A freakin EGG!!! See you around the Forum :0)I crack me up sometimes lol.[​IMG]  a
  3. Norleen8

Oh by the way...Found that egg on the Forum. [​IMG][​IMG] Is it the letter that you are wanting from me now?
  4. shannontalent

shannontalent NEW MEMBER

basket number 2...8514
  5. renee92021

renee92021 NEW MEMBER

basket #11903
  6. helwin

helwin WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Basket #3 2555
  7. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

You can PM me the letter and then post another basket pick, Norleen.  And it's still in the same spot everyone. Here's a hint .............. The definition of a hunt can be found in a dictionary . [​IMG] Our wonderful mod Pam may have started a thread somewhere ....... [​IMG] 
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  8. bold3

bold3 MEMBER

9. tjsmamoo

tjsmamoo MEMBER

Basket #3    4561
  10. sls616

sls616 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Basket # 1 please, I also pick #1959 Thank-you!!
  11. sls616

sls616 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I found the egg on the forum by using your hints Mben!! I will send a PM to you to let you know where I found it.
  12. sallybugsallybug

sallybugsallybug NEW MEMBER

13. danbury1296

danbury1296 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Basket #1....1296
  14. Danrek

Danrek NEW MEMBER

Basket #22715
  15. happyone53

happyone53 NEW MEMBER

Easter Basket #2 and Lucky Numbers 1975
  16. sls616

sls616 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

#4 basket please for finding the hidden egg, and I chose # 1896 please, thank-you!!
  17. Mben

Thank you all for entering and going on the Egg hunt. I'll tell you this, some of you did choose the correct basket right off the bat without having to look for an Easter egg for a second choice.Some of you chose the correct basket after you found the Easter egg. which helped you get a lotto number in the draw.And some of you did not choose the correct basket with your first post nor after finding an easter egg.You will all be in suspense until the end of the contest as to who chose what. [​IMG]-- Edited by Mben on Tuesday 19th of April 2011 07:38:53 PM
  18. sls616

sls616 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Aw, your killing me here Mben!!  haha
  19. mykatz

mykatz MEMBER

how do u enter the contest?mykatz :)
  20. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

hi there mykatz:This contest is very simple, and is free to enter. Simply look at the beginning of this post. You will find 4 Easter Baskets.  There is a golden egg hidden behind one of them. You get one choice to guess which one you think it is. [​IMG] You reply with your easter basket choice, and a 4 digit lucky number. The lucky number is how we decide the winner, if you were correct and chose the right basket.Hope that helps, and didnt confuse you more. hahaAgain, just look at the beginning of this post, you will find complete instructions there, and the 4 baskets to choose from.Have fun and good luck.                                                                                          Pam 
  21. mykatz

mykatz MEMBER

my choice is #4,  7813
  22. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Perfect entry......[​IMG] Wishing you good luck.                                                                           Pam 
  23. iammeiamfree

iammeiamfree WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Basket 1, # 1210Thanks!
  24. kellyj461

kellyj461 NEW MEMBER

#4  lucky number 7589
  25. Mben

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]  
  26. Mben

I am going to add more instructions for you beyond what Pam already posted.After you choose your first basket, you are able to choose a second with another number pick or the same number pick as the first one BUT you can only choose another basket IF you find an Easter Egg on the forum somewhere. The objective is to choose the correct basket with the Golden Egg behind it so you get your luck number pick in the draw. Then if you go on the hunt, you will have a second choice of a basket. So that would give you a 50:50 chance on choosing the correct basket.The members who choose the correct basket are the only ones who get their lucky number pick thrown in the hat. Good luck, mykatz. AND ... the Easter Egg is still in the same spot. (clues are in a few recent prior posts here in this thread [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  27. Norleen8

Ok here is my second pick after finding the second egg the other morning. basket # 4 and lucky pick number is 0811  Thanks for the contest!
  28. sallybugsallybug

sallybugsallybug NEW MEMBER

29. Mben

The Easter Egg has been moved! And you who haven't found one egg yet for a second basket pick, if you can't find this one well ....... then your a rotten egg!! Just kidding! [​IMG]
  30. LindaPickles

LindaPickles Banned

Basket number 3 please lucky number 7208 thank you and happy easter