1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

ENGLISH HARBOR, SUPER SLOTS, SLOTS GALORE, CARIBBEAN GOLD, VIP SLOTS, MILLIONAIRE, SILVER DOLLAR CON

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Aug 31, 2010.

1. missmardel

missmardel MEMBER

RE: ENGLISH HARBOR, SUPER SLOTS, SLOTS GALORE, CARIBBEAN GOLD, VIP SLOTS, MILLIONAIRE, SILVER DOLLAR CONTEST~ CLOSES 10-

I thought it was with 72 hours. What's the holdup?
  2. missmardel

missmardel MEMBER

RE: ENGLISH HARBOR, SUPER SLOTS, SLOTS GALORE, CARIBBEAN GOLD, VIP SLOTS, MILLIONAIRE, SILVER DOLLAR CONTEST~ CLOSES 10-

This is totally frustrating. Does anyone know why we have not been credited yet?
  3. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

missmardel, I know this is frustrating for everyone, me included. "
    "
    Belgamo has contacted the rep about crediting the winners and was told that it would be done sometime next week. "
    "
    The rep is at a conference and that is why there is this delay. This does not happen with this group at all, meaning they are always right on with the crediting as soon as they get the winners accounts. So, we (Belgamo and I) need to cut them a little slack this time around. "
    "
    Thank you.
  4. drunab

drunab MEMBER

You figure, with all the technology we have nowdays, it wouldn't be this difficult to get this done.
  5. missmardel

missmardel MEMBER

Mben,"
    "
    I'm sorry, I sound like a total complainer! I totally understand and appreciate your response. I just don't normally win contests and I am just anxious to play. You have a great day and again I apologize. [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  6. Mben

No, you don't sound like a total complainer missmardel. lol I would voice the same if I were in your's and the other winner's positions.  I just don't want you all to think that I am not on top of this because at this point, it has gone beyond being ridiculous, imo. And yes drunab, you would think that with today's technology, it could have been done already but .................. [​IMG] So I have sent off another email to another contact at the EH group in hopes of crediting today but I have a feeling that with the holiday here in the states, they may not be working today to get my email. missmardel, no more apologies please. I am the one who needs to apologize. I'm sorry. [​IMG]  
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  7. Mben

All the contest winners have been credited!! And the rep send his apologies that it took so long! Good Luck Everyone!!