1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed EXCLUSIVE INETBET FREEROLL - CELEBRATING 10 AWESOME YEARS!

Discussion in '10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY INFORMATION AND EVENTS' started by Mben, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EXCLUSIVE INETBET FREEROLL

CELEBRATE 10 AWESOME YEARS WITH NO DEPOSIT FORUM AND INETBET!

TOURNAMENT NAME: NDF INVITATIONAL

SLOT GAME: CLEOPATRA'S GOLD

PRIZE POOL = MINIMUM $100

START DATE: 15 JUNE 2015

END DATE: 19 JUNE 2015

0.50 RE-BUY - MAX 10ALLOWED

PRIZES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AS FOLLOWS: TOP 10 PLAYERS SHARE THE TOTAL PRIZE POT

SO WHAT'S THE CODE?

YOU HAVE TO PERSONAL MESSAGE (START A CONVERSATION) ME OR SOOKIE AND ASK FOR IT.

WE ARE NOT POSTING THE CODE IN THE THREAD FOR OTHERS TO PLACE ON OTHER FORUMS.

CLICK EITHER OF THE LINKS BELOW TO INSTANTLY START A CONVERSATION WITH US.

MESSAGE MBEN

MESSAGE SOOKIE

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT AT INETBET, SIMPLY CLICK THE BANNER ABOVE TO CREATE ONE AND CLAIM $25 FREE!
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    queenmap and Sookie like this.

2. PMM

PMM No Deposit Forum Moderator Staff Member

I am in.

Wow, thanks again for all these gifts of chips, tourneys, parties, etc

As a member who has been here for a long while, it is really nice to know the members are this appreciated. I mean you could of said "Happy Anniversary to NDF" and called it good, but instead, we receive all these wonderful gifts. It means a lot. I have had so much fun this month. The celebration of 10 years was a fine idea, and I am just happy to be a part of it.

Pssst? When is the next chat party? I am ready to laugh hysterically again. Gawd that was fun.
    tami griffin, Mben and Sookie like this.
  3. nikkidog

nikkidog WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I received the code, but dont see the tourney listed.
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  4. PMM

PMM No Deposit Forum Moderator Staff Member

It is the one right on the very top of the list. NDF Invitational. Hope it is the same for you.
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  5. nikkidog

No, it is not listed on the tourney page . Maybe because I have not deposited there in a long time.
    Sookie likes this.
  6. Mben

Your not seeing it for real, nikki? That is so strange.

inetbet.png
    Sookie likes this.
  7. Mben

If anyone sees a discrepancy with the dates that I posted and the dates in the picture .... I am finding out what the true end date is.
    Sookie likes this.
  8. nikkidog

No tourney is not list for me. Like I said maybe because I have not deposit there in a while.
    Sookie likes this.
  9. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

I am emailing the rep to ask if there is a reason for anyone not to be able to see it hun.
  10. Mben

Everyone ..............

Our Exclusive iNetBet freeroll runs for one week from the start date, not until June 29th.

We were told it ends on June 29th but the rep misstated the end date to us. Sorry about that.

If you haven't entered in or played yet, do so quickly. It ends in 2 days!

:goodluck2:
    Sookie likes this.
  11. Mben

Hey @nikkidog , the rep wants to check your account to see if maybe you are excluded from playing tournaments there.
    Sookie likes this.