• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Facebook Free Spins

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Tell us which slot game this Paytable belongs to and if you’re correct, we’ll reward you with a free chip!
Remember to contact our support team for your bonus after commenting with your answer.
This promotion is open to ALL players that have made a deposit in the last 30 days. Offer valid on 27 May 2016 ONLY.

Answer is: Big Game Slot

Comment on Platinum Reels Facebook page: Plat Reels ent
Then go to chat and tell them you answered on Facebook to get free spins on Big Game slot. Worked for me!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, slotgal. :roll:

I had seen this offer last week and went to live chat after I answered on their FB. As I was waiting for them to credit me, I read the part about "must have deposited within the last 30 days". I haven't deposited with them in almost a year. Whoops. lol After I told the rep that when he came back, he credited me anyway. He must have seen my transaction history and the amount of $$ they have gotten from me. lol

Long story short ... they gave me something I was not entitled to, but treated me as a loyal member. Could I have cashed out from those free spins? Probably not. :/

I need to start depositing there again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch