• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

FANTASY FOOTBALL 2012 REGISTRATION

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
The time has begun to start posting your intent to join our 2012 Fantasy football league.We give away a cash prize every year.League has computrized scoring, a live draft, 17 weeks of nerve racking action all hosted on NFL.comIf interested, post here you would like to join. Preference is given to those who in the past have played and PARTICIPATED fully.You will receive a PM in the first week of August with full details.Good luck. Fantasy football league now created ! PM me your email address so I can send you an invite.Draft will be August 29th 9:30 PM EST 9 spots left open   

Jainet

It sounds very good. If possible let me know the process to include myself on this game please for this era!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
The PSP Crushers will dominate again! (OK, so maybe it would be the first time ever, but...   ):thumb: 

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
daremeto wrote: I would like to join, I have never played fantasy football, will there be rules posted somewhere?
daremeto, here are the instructions according to me and I am not an expert so take them for what you will. lolhttps://www.nodepositforum.com/forum.spark?aBID=89469&p=3&topicID=30012824Start brushing up now because some of the members who are wanting to play are HARD CORE, DIE HARD Fantasy Football players! 
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
looks like a twelve team league this year, i will leave this open for another few days. Close it then, send the invites , then reopen if we still have some spots left.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
dji420 wrote: YES WE ARE!!!! LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
And dji420 is one of the Die Hards I was talking about, daremeto! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
You know I'm in I plan on m aking it to the live draft even so I can draft a real team this year watch out out now!

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
I can't wait STR8, you see i will have a way better team then my o fer last year, that was a freaking nightmare my friend

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I feel ur pain my friend my team suckED ba$#% as well bro lol! Just gotta remind myself gotta be at live draft gotta be at live draft... Good Luck Petey

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Fantasy football league now created ! PM me your email address so I can send you an invite.Draft will be August 29th 9:30 PM EST

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
E_Nasty83