• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Fantasy Football Paid League Info

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
The day after the names are drawn for entry into our free FF league, we will open up a new thread for those who want to enter the paid league. We draw names for the free league on August 13th and then on August 14th, there will be a thread opened up for the paid league. Those who want in the paid league will be accepted in a first come, first served manner by the order of your posts in that thread. We will need 10 members to sign up for the paid league.We will also get to the PayPal payment directions down the line. Everyone who wants in the paid league will have to be on their toes!:goodluck: getting into either league everyone! :goodluck:May the force be with you and all that jive! hahahaha-- Edited by Mben on Friday 9th of August 2013 10:00:08 PM

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Mben wrote: The day after the names are drawn for entry into our free FF league, we will open up a new thread for those who want to enter the paid league.  We draw names for the paid league on August 13th and then on August 14th, there will be a thread opened up for the paid league.  Those who want in the paid league will be accepted in a first come, first served manner by the order of your posts in that thread. We will need 10 members to sign up for the paid league.We will also get to the PayPal payment directions down the line. Everyone who wants in the paid league will have to be on their toes!:goodluck: getting into either league everyone! :goodluck:May the force be with you and all that jive! hahahaha
 I don't really want to be in the paid league, so I hope that I get selected for the paid league... :surprise:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
PSP wrote:
Mben wrote: The day after the names are drawn for entry into our free FF league, we will open up a new thread for those who want to enter the paid league.  We draw names for the paid league on August 13th and then on August 14th, there will be a thread opened up for the paid league.  Those who want in the paid league will be accepted in a first come, first served manner by the order of your posts in that thread. We will need 10 members to sign up for the paid league.We will also get to the PayPal payment directions down the line. Everyone who wants in the paid league will have to be on their toes!:goodluck: getting into either league everyone! :goodluck:May the force be with you and all that jive! hahahaha
 I don't really want to be in the paid league, so I hope that I get selected for the paid league... :surprise:
UGH! :pants: lolIt's fixed! Not the leagues but the post, that is! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptkeeper