• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Fantasy Football Poll Follow Up

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Now that all you guys that just voted saying you are a guy are here why don't you sign up for Fantasy Football?
confused.gif
nod.gif
(gals can most definately sign up too!)
nod.gif
So guys (and gals), all you need to do is send Belgamo a PM with your email address and he will send you an invitation to league #2. Click here to send Bel a PM <a href="forum.spark?forumID=89469&p=20&memberID=444118">
email.gif
</a> Come on!! What are you waiting for? Are you thinking a gal might show you up??
nana.gif
Are you just going to sit on the sideline and cheer?
clap.gif
w00t.gif
It's worth $50 big ones to the Champion at the end of the season!
winner.gif
-- Edited by Micheleben5 at 16:28, 2008-08-18

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
And here it is again!  LOLI know we have more than 17 members on the forum but looks like the votes are more for the woman. That does not really surprise me though. We women are more chatty and more interactive in general. So Gals, if the guys are not going to sign up for Fantasy Footbal, how about you?? Taco and I tried it for the first time last year and we had a blast. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing but it was great fun!-- Edited by Micheleben5 at 18:08, 2008-08-21

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77melizar